Hero Motocorp — hero duet engine problem and regularly get breakdown

JS FOURWHEEL MOTORS PVT LTD alwar, India
 Om prakash Choudhary alwar on May 21, 2020
I am om prakash choudhary alwar. I have a hero duet bike my hero duet maximum time get breakdown due to engine problems and poor service quality of service center.
My service center is js fourwheel motors pvt ltd alwar.
There are poor service quality and all staff members are don't have any responsibility.
When i went to there senior about my here duet problem they always speaks "abki baar sahi se check ki hai ab problem nhi aayegi" but after few kilometers my hero duet breakdown.
Please revert my problem very soon.
It is very serious matter.

hero duet engine problem and regularly get breakdown
hero duet engine problem and regularly get breakdown

[May 22, 2020] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Om prakash Choudhary alwar May 21, 2020
I am om prakash choudhary alwar. I have a hero duet bike rj02 ts 5603. I am defence personnel so i don't have time for hero duet bike service so last time i sent a man with my bike, the service center js fourwheel motors pvt ltd alwar staff make foolish him and they created a new joy ride card. I have already a joy ride card with one service pending and time.
Please cancel my new joy ride card and refund my money. Please

Comments

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to provide your Registered Mobile Number on app.[protected]@heromotocorp.com to help us in resolving your issue.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - hero duet engine problem and regularly get breakdown