[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — Hero maestro

viren65 on May 13, 2017
I purchased hero maestro from Sangam automobiles shiv nagar udhampur. I have met with an accident in January 2017 and my vechile is damaged but till date my vechile is not repaired I went to authorised service centre many times lastly i go to service centre on 16-04-2017 and he ordered the parts from the company and assured me that parts are available within 15 days but till date parts are not send by the company. I have filled last complaint on 07-04-2017 but till date my issue isn't resolved.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2017
I received a call from hero area service manager 12 days ago and tell him about the complaint and within 12 days my issue is resolved the phone number is +911147619320

[May 13, 2017] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by viren65, May 13, 2017
I purchased hero maestro from Sangam automobiles shiv nagar udhampur. I have met with an accident in January 2017 and my vechile is damaged but till date my vechile is not repaired i have always face very bad experience in getting the spare parts, every time i give my bike for servicing dealer will say there is no stock of spare parts and keep my bike for 2 to 3 days. And now its been 5 months I went to authorised service centre many times lastly i go to service centre on[protected] and he ordered the parts from the company and assured me that parts are available within 15 days but till date parts are not send by the company.When they have a product in the market how come they don't keep the spare parts. its really a epithetic service of Dealer's in udhampur and dealers blame the company.company. I am looking forward to see company will give me the needful help

Thanks and regards
Varinder Singh

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - Hero maestro