Hero Motocorp — i am complaining about the registration certificate of my splendor bike number dl3see4932

Adhchini, Near Aurbindo college New Delhi, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Divya Goswami on Apr 16, 2019
Dear sir/ madam,
I am yogendra. I bought a splender bike from pashupati showroom of hero motocorp adhchini in january 2019 but i have not received my rc yet. When i went to receive the rc to the sarai kale khan rto office i got to know that the address mentioned in the rc was incorrect and as i had not received any insurance paper or invoice from the showroom so i could not make the corrections of it. This mistake has been done by the showroom's staff. When i asked them to make the correction they denied to do it. Even a single installment has not been recovered from me. I am not able to understand what is going on? I request you to coordinate with the showroom and help me out. Thank you.

[Apr 16, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Yogendra,

We regret the unpleasant experience. Kindly share your Registered Mobile number, Dealer details and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) with us on Email ID [email protected] to help you further.

Team Hero MotoCorp

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - i am complaining about the registration certificate of my splendor bike number dl3see4932