Hero Motocorp — regarding services

I had purchased duet bike from v n motor indore in dec.2016 intial free services were done with satisfaction but from last one year not providing good services with satisfaction. Today i was given my bike complainig with frequent problem with self stator please check self with servicing. At the end of day received my bike no mp 09 ue 0365 with self starting trouble they told battary has to be changed. I told a month back the same trouble occured that time i had checked my bike from unauthorised person he told coil has to be replace then he did bike started nothing else. He did not mentioned about battary. Bike was working without any trouble but today they rsised battary problem. They did not informed about battery at the time of servicing. It means they mischeived me and manager service also ignored my observation without taking any action. It means your services are not trustworthy now please resolve issue immediatly and take action againest v n motor indore.

Sanjay jain
Mobile no. [protected]

[Jun 02, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sorry to hear about the trouble you faced. Our team is already working on your concern[protected] raised via Dealer and will call you back to share an update.

Team Hero MotoCorp
I faced the problem twice when i got my bike's service done in Prem Motors Agency in Kharar they are charging 2% extra on using credit and debit card for payments which is not legal as merchant has to pay Merchant Discount Rate on using POS machine they cannot pass it to consumer as the PREM MOTORS is doing.WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.

Hero MotoCorp Phone
    Hero MotoCorp Address
    34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057