Hero Motocorp — service and product damage

Kuruvancheri House Narukara PO, Parakkulam, Manjeri , Malappuram Dt, India
 Anandukuruvancheri on Apr 19, 2019
I went to the nearest hero service centre at manjeri, malappuram dt., kerala (Pin:676121) which is working under mark motors perinthalmanna, malappuram dt., kerala. I went there the previous day morning in order to get rid of my karizma zmr v-2's tapet clearance and tapet noise. They returned my zmr today evening. Actually i was really shocked when it was returned because the vehicle have a lot of damages on it, some of its body parts are broken, vehicle have paint on it here and there, oil and grease are spilled on my zmr. The behaviour of the mechanic was really worse. One of their staff have told me that the whole mechanics working there are not working well. The body parts are not fitted properly. The tapet noise is not cleared. Honestly i would like to inform you that this is for the first time i am having such a worsen experience with hero. Anyway, i need a proper solution to this problem as soon as possible. I hope you will be able to help me in a best way without hesitation and i am eagerly waiting for your positive response.
Thnk u

[Apr 20, 2019] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - service and product damage