[Resolved] Hero Motocorp — Subject-Hero Passion Xpro Complaint

Haveli, Maharashtra, India
 Chavan Sandip
I had purchased bike 2 years back, now there is problem with Hero Passion Xpro, now i am not able to ride my bike, whenever i drive slowly, bike is getting switch automatically and catching air while driving and when i change any gear while slow driving bike is lagging again and again.
i have shown my bikes to many local service station & now they are saying that it is company problem and while riding bike water is generated automatically in corroborator, & my bike having 5 years warranty also, so kindly let me know next course of action. so i can get rid form this issue.
I will suggest to all of you dont ever purchase Hero Bikes, they dont give proper services to customers.
You can contact me on -[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2016
no still i didn't receive call from company and saying that they are not god to solve my bike issue.

Hero Workshop Manager Contact No-9763707297.

[Sep 13, 2016] Hero MotoCorp customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Engine oil problem
no its not oil problem, i use only castrol active for my bike.
whenever i drive slowly for 1 min and after that when i increase bike race bike is lagging and running like hold the air.

34, Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Hero Motocorp - Subject-Hero Passion Xpro Complaint