Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Himachal Pradesh

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] related photos (142)

Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] Complaints & Reviews

alok84.sharma
i have booked three tickets from Chandigarh to Manali for 3 Jun 13 through the HRTC website on 23 May 13 ticket nos [protected], [protected] and [protected]. but due to some reasons i cancelled the all three tickets on 24 May 13 at 1600 Hrs but the money (approx 7620) is still not refunded in my account. plz do the needful.

Harsh Bhargava
    the conductor of bus take extra charges when i trvlling from zirakpur to delhi on saturday[protected]:30pm in bus no. 7655 una region. the route of bus was chanpurani to delhi. I took the bus from zirakpur chouk but he gave me the ticket from chandigarh. When i object that he didnt respond me and said this is just a difference of 10 rupees. Neither he changed my ticket nor repay me my balance. It is the first step i am taking after this i am going to file an application in the consumer form and also in other formates.
    the date was 15-12-12

HRTC — DELAY IN BUS SERVICE [Resolved]

sumit1012
      Respected sir,
      i am SUMIT belongs to KNGRA Distt. i want to do complaints about irregular timing.the...

Himachal Road Transport Corporation — financial loss and harrassment [Resolved]

arun raizada8848
      Respected Sir,

I hav been issued a smart card of HRTC which entitle me 10 % discount on the ticket normal fair....

HRTC — Delay or not well bus service [Resolved]

Alex.utpur
      Respected sir,
      i am Ashok belongs to Hamirpur Distt. i want to do complaints about irregular...

saklani bhupenderkumar
      i was travelling from Delhi to sarkhaghat the bus was stopped at a dhaba named vasnu bhada before Chandigarh the food thr was pathertic and highly overcharge for example i had aloo ghobi with four small dry chapati and 90 rupees were taken from me i witnessed the dhaba owner giving a small bottle of whiskey and some money the food was over priced by 50% pathetic

rajnishsharma
        This is Rajnish Kumar Sharma from Teh. Jawalaji. My wife is working as a lecturer in Paisa school and she used to go by HRTC Dehra Depo bus from Dehra route from Dehra to Broh.It is going to be more then 5 years she used to go by this bus but during this time the bus never come on time and she then hire private vehicle which cost a lot. Bus for same route is at 7:30am from Dehra which is too earlier to reach the destination.On asking the officers at HRTC office Dehra the bus timings is 8:40am from Dehra.We already verbally complaint regarding the bus timing but still no action is being taken.Its requested to please aware the officers regarding the time value and value of general people time so that they can reach destination on time.

Rajnish Sharma

HRTC Radhika Complex Dhaba — Overcharge and misbehave... [Resolved]

sushant61985
          My complaint is about the misbehaving with my family persons.. It was a date of 5th december when
          We were coming from...

ambika jain
          i was traveling from D.A.V. Bharoli to the post office of nadaun in bus no. HP 55 7535.... n i was charged rs. 2.... n we were 3 frnz .. so total charges were 6 ... but the conductor took rs 10.. n the balance was not returned .. when i asked that conductor .. that why had u not returned our money .. then he started misbehaving.. so plz i request u .. to take strict actions against that conductor ... ... these kind of conductors should not be given the duty of conductor who dont know the rules of democratic country.... thank u ....
          I think there is nobody to read these complaints and take action against these conductors and Drivers. I was about to write a complaint but after reading all this I think all are taking benefits of Govt. job.

tangorian007
            Complainant is working in baddi and is frequently travelling between baddi and chandigarh on weekends. On the morning of 25 october 2011 i was travelling between baddi and chandigarh via HRTC bus no. HP-12C -8807. ticket number 00036403.the ticket was made between khera to chandigarh as i was travelling from baddi. the total cost of fare between baddi and chandigarh is Rs 40/- and the ticket was made of the amount Rs 49/-. As i was letting my doubts clear about the ticket the condustor said that on the occasion of deepawali its a special service and the service should be charged Rs 49/- as ordered by the Regional Manager of HRTC nalagarh unit .to further let my doubts cleared i went to the enquiry counter on the ISBT chandigarh. from there i got the mobile number of the Regional Manager ( Nalagarh Unit ). when contacted to the official he said that there must be a fault in ticket machine . As i am not satisfied with the answer given by the official and the service provided because of overcharging i request to take further action to make travelling smoother for the common man

Complainant
            Mr. Mohit Puri
            #3287, sector 49-D
            Chandigarh
            on the bus tickets not shown clear date and time and joutney form where
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

HRTC Himachal Pradesh — Complaint Against HRTC Staff who travel in AC Volvo buses without Ticket [Resolved]

sandeep_thakur
              i am daily passenger of HRTC Nalagarh Division. i am traveling daily from nalagath to chandigarh in Valvo AC ( Route Nalagarh...

HRTC Bus Booking — refund of money [Resolved]

shivu089
              dear sir,
              i want to say that i booked a ticket of hrtc bus online for 5 oct 2011 from shimla to joginder...

HRTC — Against HRTC Corruption [Resolved]

kapoor.manoj
              Hi Sir/Mam,

My name is manoj kapoor. I am very disappointed with HRTC administration system. There are no rules...

Savita Verma
              To
              The RM
              HRTC Shimla

Respected Sir

I would like to draw your kind attention to the misbehaviour done by conductor & driver both.The bus no. is HP-63-3273.The route is from Malyana to Bus stand Shimla & timing from Malyana is around 9:00 am.

Conductor does'nt behave well with the passangers & sometime he also does'nt give tickets to passangers & driver also does'nt stop the bus at some stopage & when they asked to they keep on arguing like they have been working for 25-26 years in the same professions so they know very well that where they have to stop the bus.

Kindly look in to the matter seriously & take the necessary steps ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
              Savita Verma
              Kasumpti
              Shimal-9
              i agree with u all they r interested in collecting the alcohol from the dhaba owners
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] Himachal Pradesh — negligent and careless behaviour of HRTC staff a [Resolved]

anirudh kaushal
                ON 24th june 2011 , I [ ANIRUDH KAUSHAL] was travelling from chandigarh to una. I reached bus stand [isbt] sec-43 at about...

HRTC Depot Rohru & Hamirpur — irregularity of bus route [Resolved]

vijay parkash garg
                Bus route Kangra Rohru timing 4.30 is not running properly and not punctual wef. this month May16 & May30, 2011 route...

Akshay Singh Kanwar
                Sir

SUB : HARRASMENT DUE TO HRTC NON PROFFESIONAL FUNCTIONING

I would like to bring in your notice about the shocking treatment and harassment meted to me on the intervening night of 11th & 12th May 2011 due to non professional and unorganized services of HRTC.

I booked online ticket no.[protected] with details

Journey Date: 11/05/2011
                Dep. Time: 11: 00 PM
                Boarding Place: Solan
                Destination: Delhi ISBT Kashmiri Gate
                Service Class: Himsuta (VOL/ISU)
                Seat No. : 16
                Name: Akshay
                Age: 29
                Sex: Male
                Fare: 668.00

As per schedule I was to board the Bus from Solan (Saproon) but since I was little skeptical bout the Bus route and timings, I called up HRTC –Shimla[protected] at different time points on 11/05/2011 as follow

9:18 pm: First call to HRTC to enquire and confirm about my seat and my pick up from Solan. HRTC representative told me to board the Bus (Bus No. 1960, Semi deluxe as Volvo was unavailable) at New Bus Stand, Solan-Bypass. The sudden change of Bus (from Volvo to Semi Deluxe) was dissatisfying and non acceptable but then I was not having any option rather then boarding the Semi Deluxe bus which is on time.

11: 19 pm: Second call to HRTC Shimla, since bus was supposed to reach Solan around 11:00 pm so I enquired and confirmed the status. I was told that the Bus started off at 10:20 pm from Shimla so I should wait for another 15 -20 minutes. I confirmed the HRTC representative that as per there instructions I m waiting at the Bypass Bus stand. I was told to relax. I asked for the Conductors Phone No but I was told that he doesn’t carry a phone.

Between 11:40 pm to 11:53 pm - Many calls were made to HRTC office but the Phone was continuously busy and it added to my further woes.

11: 53 pm: Finally HRTC representative get in touch and when I asked the status I was told the bus that time would have crossed Dharampur, making me feel helpless and shocked. Also I was told that if I m traveling for the first time via HRTC as the buses don’t come at New Bus stand Solan (Bypass). There were some heated words exchanged but I was stranded alone and felt defeated.

All my plans were shattered. My family and people associated with me when came to know about what happened became furious and so was me. I was heading for a professional loss. Apart from my professional loss, my friends who had come down to drop me off at Bus Stand also faced harassment for another 3 hours as there was no bus service available to Chandigarh or Delhi.

02 :05 am (12/05/11) I boarded Chandigarh bound HRTC Rampur Depot ordinary bus, ticket no. 00011792

Finally reached Delhi at 11: 00 Am but I was already late and at huge loss. Since I m working in a private sector, timings and meeting are fixed well in advance. Due to your non professionalism my professional loss is non bearable and cannot be written down.

The ticket was booked online on 10th May using my Axis Bank Credit Card and all the personal information as desired by you was provided including my personal mobile no., landline no. and even the driving license details. By providing this information I was made to believe that I ll be offered some professional services by your dept but it turned out to be lifetime horrible experience not only to me but also to my elderly parents, my family and friends.

I would request you to look into the matter on urgent basis, take appropriate action and revert back with suitable compensation for the harassment and loss suffered by me.
                Let me know if i have to provide you with more details..

Akshay Singh kanwar

Nauni- Solan 173230
                Ph No. :[protected]

HRTC Local Bus, New Shimla Unit — Not Playing the Buses in time [Resolved]

siddharth kumar
                  I am lady Govt. Servant and I am posted far away from the main city of Shimla. I have to daily take the 6.05 am...

HRTC — misbehaviour done by conductor [Resolved]

nitya89nitu
                  respected ones,
                  I am nitika from una want to complaint against MISBEHAVIOUR of a HRTC BUS conductor. I am complaining...

mamtaZ
                  Iam a married woman and a govt employee. On 05 Sept 2010 i was travelling from jammu to mandi by bus.I completed my journey by J & K state transport bus from jammu to pathankot. I reached pathankot bypass at aprrox 0530pm.I saw a HRTC bus with a board written as Chamba to mandi. I immediately boarded the bus.The bus conductor came to me after 20 min and told me that the bus is going till baijnath. I asked him that the board says chamba to mandi to which he replied that even then this bus will go till baijnath.Further i asked him if there is any other bus that will go to mandi. The conductor said that there is a bus which i can catch at baijnath after sometime.So i continued the journey.Few minutes later,I saw a bus moving towards manali on the road. I told conductor to stop but he insisted that this bus will follow at baijnath. At approx 0845pm bus reached at maranda. At that time there was only me and one more guy in the bus along with driver and conductor.The conductor suggested me to get down at Punjabi dhaba in maranda since i was alone and it was not safe for me to be at baijnath bus stand and secondly this was the place where the bus for mandi would have come down for dinner. I checked with dhaba persons and they also confirmed the same. So,I got down at this place at 0845pm.However the mandi bus which was suppose to reach at 10pm did not turn up till 1030pm. The Dhaba owner called up some number and told me that this particular bus has gone to dharamshala and will reach only by 1130pm.I contacted my relatives in palampur and got down at their residence.But Iam shocked and feeling unsafe to travel by hrtc buses anymore. This route was not known to me. If I didnt have my relatives that time I was actually in big trouble.
                  hrtc buses and conductors are really pathetic..
                  Same bad experience with me (bus no HP 72 0767) chamunda to haridwar

Conductor is so rude and drop me in una at 5:30 pm by saying that there is no emply seat in the but although half of the bus is emply

he was abusing me and my father eve i am alone and have to go Chandigarh.