Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] — complaint of hrtc bus no hp-53 6809

Yesterday my wife take the bus around 5.00 pm from gurgaon. It was hrtc bus. Generally we take the bus of haryana roadways. Driver was very rude behavior and he is thinking he is a nawab. Anyways bus started on time. But they stop the bus at every stop even at delhi they reach at around 9.00 pm (From gurgaon to delhi they take 4 hours) the person was not thinking that his duty is to drive the bus at home on exactly time. Today around 7.30 am i got a call from my wife. I feel they reach home. I was shocked they was at una. She said driver was going into picnic and stoping the bus at every time. It was a really disgraceful experience from hrtc. I request you people take the action now otherwise i will spread this in social media. I am a influencer and i have a guts to do this. This is not first time it's happening.

[Jun 02, 2019] Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0