Hinduja Leyland Finance — need noc for vehicle

Coimbatore South, Tamilnadu, India
 Aravindanabhan TS on Feb 18, 2019
I am aravindanabhan t. S. Contract no tncmcotw01219 mobile no [protected] customer code tntw025162.in this regards i cleared all the dues 3years before. But i still not received noc. Unfortunately i lost my bike on 28 12 2018. I complained to police station. Police took one month time afterwards they are telling that hinduaj took my vehicle because hinduja never offered noc. I was trying to take noc from your coimbatore office. But no not getting proper response. So i request you 1 to give noc immediately which will help me to claim my insurance amount. 2) please handed over my bike immediately becuase i already paid full amount toy you. Please conform the status of this problem.
With regards
T. S. Aravindanabhan
25/3 hudco colony,
Near psg hospitals
Peelamedu
Coimbatore

[Feb 18, 2019] Hinduja Leyland Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hinduja Leyland Finance Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Dear Aravindanabhan,

Your request has been forwarded to the concern department and allow them to revert to you

For further assistance, you can send a mail to [email protected]

Comments

Hai this is prasad sundarapalli vehicle number ap05tn0902 .Plz change my mobile number existing number [protected] to [protected]

Sir my two wheeler loan settlement

+91 44 3925 2525 [Customer Care]