Hinduja Leyland Finance — rude behaviour of executives in their office with me

City square building near Kesar petrol pump, Jalandhar, Jalandhar District, Punjab, India
 Vipul 76 on May 20, 2019
This is to put in your information that i financed a brezza car from your office in jalandhar.. On my wife name ashu nayyar
I have requested them several times to start my emi on ecs system, but your staff is least bothered, they always demand me to come to their office and give the instalment which is possible and practical for me... I got a call from jallandhar office and they threatened me and talked with me very badly and when i told them that i will come to your office, manager at their told me to come and they will see you.. When i went their the manager didn’t stop their executive who misbehaved with me and even told their executives to through me out of their office..
This is not a good behaviour and also told me that they can come to my home also to pick my car only because my two emi was not done because of their fault and my touring job...
I am a reputed person.. I deposited the money today directly
But i request you to take action against the manager and his staff at city square office in jalandhar, i was scared they way behaved with me and even have beaten if have not moved from their office
Manager contact number

[May 20, 2019] Hinduja Leyland Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hinduja Leyland Finance Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Dear Customer,
This isn’t something we’d want you to experience.
Request you to provide your loan account number to provide suitable solution. you can also write to [email protected]
or call our customer care at [protected]
Updated by Vipul 76, May 20, 2019
A/c no-HLFTDPJJLJLSV00380
Updated by Vipul 76, May 20, 2019
Receipt of amount deposited
They on one side was speaking with me after that episode even send me a notice from advocate
I cleared all my dues and that was not my fault at all ..I always requested them to start ecs
Hinduja Leyland Finance Customer Care's response, May 21, 2019
Dear Vipul
Thanks for your response, your complaint has been forwarded to the respective team and allow them to revert back. meanwhile if you have further clarification please write to
[email protected]
or
call our customer care at [protected]

Comments

Sir, I get 2 wheeler Honda Activa on loan from your finance company at Nizamabad, city, Telangana State.sir I want to get all updates on my email address.
I made down-payment of 20200+3160(for D.D)
My name and address are below
MD Hakeel age 48y,