Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] — hp gas amount deducted but hp gas cylinder not booked

Raghvendra2019 on Aug 11, 2018
Icici bank — icici bank amount deducted but hp gas cylinder not booked

1 review
Raghvendra2019 on aug 11, 2018 mark as resolved
Customer id: 641711

Dear sir/madam,
Kindly refer to my lpg id : 641711
And the transaction no.[protected]

I booked a hp gas cylinder on 9 august from myhpgas.in portal through bhim upi (Icici bank), the payment was made through the sbiepay.com as third part intermediate for the transaction.
The amount of rs. 782.50/- has been debited from my bank but the gas cylinder is not booked, as the gas company has not received the said amount from your side.

More over i did mot receive any email or sms for transaction failure.
Kindly look into the matter personally, so that we may get our lpg cooking gas cylinder, for which i have paid.

Please find attachment of bank statement showing successful debit if the amount

Thanks & regards
Raghvendra
Raghv1980@yahoo.com

hp gas amount deducted but hp gas cylinder not booked

[Aug 12, 2018] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Raghvendra2019, Aug 13, 2018

Once again I try to online pay amount at 12 again same case happen.Please review both transaction issue and resolve asap.So i am able to get my cylinder.

I( my lpg id : 641711 ) try to booked a hp gas cylinder on 9 August & 12 August from myhpgas.in portal through BHIM UPI( ICICI Bank), the payment was made through the sbiepay.com as third part intermediate for the transaction.
The amount of Rs. 782.50/- has been debited from my bank both time (9 Aug & 12 Aug) but the gas cylinder is not booked.

As per your customer support response i discussed and review my transaction with my bank (ICICI Bank), He told me my both transaction is completed successfully at Bank end.
At 9-Aug-2018 when I booked cylinder before payment genrate Trans No- [protected] after pay online get bank transaction id[protected] but i don't get booking ID for it.

At 12-Aug-2018 when I booked cylinder before payment genrate Trans No- [protected] after pay online get bank transaction id[protected] but i don't get booking ID for it.

So once review at your end resolve my case as soon as possible.So i can feel comfortable to do online transaction from your portal.

I got below given msg from my bank side:

At 9-aug-2018
Dear Customer, acct xx9719 has been debited for Rs. 782.50 on 09-Aug-18 towards linked sbiepay.hpcl-1000087@sbi.UPI Ref no[protected].

At 12-aug-2018
Dear Customer, acct xx9719 has been debited for Rs. 782.50 on 12-Aug-18 towards linked sbiepay.hpcl-1000087@sbi.UPI Ref no[protected].

Kindly let me know if you still need any other information regarding this transaction.

Please find attachment of bank statement showing successful debit if the amount

Thanks & Regards
Raghvendra
raghvsingh14@gmail.com

hp gas amount deducted but hp gas cylinder not booked
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir I have LPG connection with no 746227. The gas dealer for this connection is sri lalitha devi gas agencies, vijayawada, andhra pradesh .and I registered it in HP gas web site. Now I forgot my password. At that time I did not registered email I'd. Now how can I recovery my password
Respected authority,
We have been facing problems relating home service of HP gas service that they are charging extra money than what are assigned to a cylinder and they are fixing the cylinder at home and are not checking proper connections. Instead they give the cylinder at roadside and leave with extra money

Petroleum House, 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020
    Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] - hp gas amount deducted but hp gas cylinder not booked