[Resolved] Home Credit India Finance — home credit cash loan

Ashiyana Nagar Ram Nagri Sector 3, Near Sapna Appartment, Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 Vchulbul on Mar 9, 2019
Sir i received a cash loan 50000 fifty thousand and i am not doing any job right know i am student and last 4 month i am not given amount and my monthly amount is 4219 and the date is 15th month total i give u amount in 15th month is 63285 and know you don't give me my account details and in last two months you give me legal notice and your rate of interest is so high i can't understand what can i do and my loan no is [protected] and know i have only one option i write a legal letter to you and i killed my self it's a request to you please clear my interest vishal kumar [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019

[Mar 09, 2019] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019
Dear Vishal,

Thank you for contacting Home Credit.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that we have forwarded your concern to our relevant department and they shall assist your accordingly.

We appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

For any further help, please contact us on our email id:[protected]@homecredit.co.in.

Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Email – [protected]@homecredit.co.in

Access your loan information anytime, anywhere. Download our App: http://bit.ly/2snRXRO

3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Home Credit India Finance - home credit cash loan