[Resolved] Homeshop18 — Ezy home chopper

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Kshitiz Nagrath
I have purchased one Ezy home chopper from HomeShop 18 in the month of July 2015. Since December its not functioning. I have complaind many times to Homeshop 18. But they have not done anything in this regard. Its still in the warranty period. Please repair our Ezy home shopper, so that we should have the same faith with them as we use to have earlier.

regards
Pooja Nagrath
14-C new Road Dehradun
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2016
HomeShop 18 told us to send the Ezy home chopper to Noida for repair thru courier, as their service provider in dehradun was not able to repair and there was no spare part available with him.We did the same. They got it repaired and send us back. Thanks Indian consumer complaints forum for taking up the matter.

[Feb 22, 2016] HomeShop18 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Kshitiz,

Kindly share order/suborder number for us to assist you further on this.

HomeShop18
My order[protected]. As required I have given the order no. Please rectify/replace my Ezy Home chopper.

Pooja Nagrath

14-c New Road Dehradun
Hi Kshitiz,

We have forwarded the issue to the concerned team and will get back to you at the earliest.

HomeShop18
As required by Home shop 18. We have sent Ezy Home chopper to Anuj Sisodia, Jivaas Communication Pvt Ltd., A-75, Sector - 83, Noida-201301 on 25.02 through DTDC courier docket no. Z76241475 dated 25.02.2016 for repair. But till date we have not received our Ezy Home chopper. Its almost 15 days we have not received ant thing. Though it was promised by Home Shop 18 that it will repaired and will be sent back within 10 days. Neither we have received any acknowledgement about our Chopper. Its very disheartening that company of such repute is not taking the matter seriously.
Hi Pooja,

We never want our customers to feel this way. Apologies for inconvenience! We are following it up with brand and will update you about the current status at the earliest.

Assuring of best of our services !

HomeShop18
I have received my repaired ezy home chopper back.Its functioning ok. I would like to Thank Indian Consumer complaints forum, for taking up the matter and get it resolved. Thank You so much. Thanks to HomeShop 18 as well.

sandal exchange

Array

no response on complaint

I had complain for summer cocktail in 5 missing item, i had complain to customer care many time but they are not respons. please send earliy

regarding refund

realy disapointed from you my refund of cheque is still pending and when i call your executive says it will diliver in 7 days every time statement is that but its totally wrong pl resolve my complaint.

Not satisfied- Order - 950376933, Money not refunded as Handset was faulty

Not satisfied with the services. Order[protected] Sub order[protected] courier name aramex cash 4499 Seller TIN : [protected] spice full touch dual Sim Money not refunded as Handset was faulty. Regards, Ashu [protected]
I want to repair my ezyhome chopper. Please give me the details of your repair centre.

With regards