[Resolved] Homeshop18 — I have won the lucky draw tata safari

Margoa Goa, India
 Steffi fernandes
I have got a message from homeshop18 that i have won tata safari worth rs 12, 80000. There will be two option's neither tata safari or cash. So after reading that message soon i got a cal from these number [protected] name suman kumar. He told me to deposit 5, 500 as registration fee. I was so excited so i deposit that cash. After that he gave his ac/no and he told me to deposit 12800 as gst so i did that when i called him back he said it will take few days so he is still in contact. I told him if that work doesnt become return my cash to me. He said i will ask the manager n let me no.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2017

[Aug 20, 2017] HomeShop18 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HomeShop18 Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2017
Hi Mrs. Fernandes,

Apologies for inconvenience caused! Please be informed we are not running such kind of activities. Kindly do not share any details and inform to cyber cell for such issues.

HomeShop18

Comments

I got a same fraud call from [protected] no. Regarding lucky draw winner, He told his name sachin pandey and claiming that he is calling g from Indore M.P. And he has my info about my last transaction with home shop 18 like name and address and purchased item which i shared with homeshop 18...plaese look in to this issue...
पूरे वर्ल्ड बल्ब खराब हो चुके हैं और 1 साल भी नहीं हुए कहां ठीक करवाएं 2 महीने से परेशान हैं कृपया हमारी समस्या का हल करें होम शॉपिंग चैनल में 1 साल की गारंटी बताई जा रही थी धन्यवाद
I just got a call from craftsvilla regarding the same notice. The person said that I won a car or can take a cash of 12 Lakh rupees. He told me about my latest transaction of an earring from crasftsvilla. He said that I was the lucky winner and I won first prize, and I can choose from any two options mentioned above. He even sent me a helpline number and a message. Is it a fraud call from crasftsvilla?
May i know, how to fraud people get data which we purchased on Home Shop18...i also got same call and same offers... Request to Home Shop18 manager to look in this matter and sort out earlier
As per the caller said to transfer amount in following account number
SBI BANK