Honda 2 Wheelers India
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

Honda 2 Wheelers India Customer Care

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana - 122050
Tel: +91 12 4229 0911, +91 12 4229 0919, +91 12 4229 0926
Fax: +91 12 4229 0891, +91 12 4229 0890

Tapukara
Plot No. SPL-2(D), 2(E), 2(F), 2(G), Tapukara Industrial Area, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan - 301707
+91 14 9367 8200, +91 14 9367 8500

Narsapura
Plot Nos 109 to 142, KIADB, Narsapura Industrial Area, Karinayakanahalli Village, Kasba Hobli, Malur Taluk, District Kolar, Karnataka - 563130

Regional Offices
East Regional Office
1st Floor, Amar Jyoti Building, 10 Belvedre Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
Tel: +91 33 2456 5747, +91 33 4401 3200
Fax: +91 33 4401 3201

Central Regional Office
3rd Floor, Cyber Tower TC-34/V-2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2678 3500
Fax: +91 52 2678 3599

North Regional Office
A 105, 1st Floor, Iris Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018
Tel: +91 12 4660 6900
Fax: +91 12 4660 6999

South Regional Office
Unit – 01, 1st Floor, West Wing, Golden Heights, 59th C Cross, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560010
Tel: +91 80 4969 0000
Fax: +91 80 4969 0019

West Regional Office
Plot No. 26, Survey No.47, Vivek Nagar, Akurdi, Pune, Maharastra - 411035
+91 20 2724 0026, +91 20 2724 0028

Zonal Offices
Ahmedabad
611-612, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahladnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380051
Tel: +91 79 6604 2100
Fax: +91 79 6604 2199

Bhopal
Plot No.1,2,3,6 & 7, Windsor Madhya Building, Dhamkheda, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Tel: +91 75 5676 7900
Fax: +91 75 5676 7999

Bhubaneshwar
4th Floor, Creative Plaza Building, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha - 751010
Tel: +91 67 4660 7600, +91 67 4660 7619
Fax : +91 67 4660 7620

Chennai
3rd & 4th Floor, No. 10, GJ Complex, First Main Road, CIT Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600035
Tel: +91 44 6672 6100, +91 44 6672 6166
Fax: +91 44 6672 6199

Hyderabad
No. 8-2-624/A/1, Ground Floor, MB Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No. 10, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500034
Tel: +91 40 6721 2600
Fax: +91 40 6721 2699

Mohali
Plot No. C 124, Eltop Area, Industrial Area, Phase - VIII, Mohali, Punjab - 160055

Raipur
Unit no. :- 509-510-511, 5th Floor, Wallfort Ozone, Fafadih Chowk, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001
Tel: +91 77 1662 0300
Fax : +91 77 1662 0399

Jaipur
A-7, 4th Floor, Man Upasana Plaza, Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme,
Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302001

Nagpur
2nd Floor, Business Enclave, Near Lake View Enclave, Atomic Energy Road, Wadi Amravati Road, Nagpur - 440023

Patna
Office No. 201, 204 & 208, 2nd Floor, G VMall, Boring Road, Patna - 800001

Varanasi
Unit No- 301, 3rd Floor, Varanasi Trade Center, Maqbool Alam Road, Khajuri, Varanasi - 221002

View More Information...

Bad

Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

I had a dio dlx which i bought on march 2020. from the beginning itself i got with the worst service provided by the
Muthoot honda situated near ksrtc bustand kattappana idukki dist. Kerala. First the complaint was the poor pikup i was not able to ride the scooter even in a small slope and i reached the service centre of muthoot honda kattappana and they said everything had been checked and is perfectly okey after a ten kilometers i heard some noice from engine and checked the oil level it was very low and again i went to service centre and the said its so that the oil will become less while driving but the oil level was only about 150ml manager suddenly appeared and said he will manage it and all and after that heavy smoke comes from silencer and again i checked the oil level its like about full and full if its about 1liter needed its like about 1.5 liter what the hell should i do with these types of stupid dealer?????
Oct 28, 2020

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I brought a activa 6g on 11th July 2020 John honda, kodungalur, Thrissur, Kerala...
    ... when I am riding on 26 th october... Running engine automatically stop on road, . I am not able to start by keep and self.

I do not understand what should i do now. Because the vehicle i brought just 4 months. I request to honda company please replace my new honda activa. And i request please stop to sale your damage honda activa.
    Bipin K P
    Oct 28, 2020

I am Mahesh Patil from Maharashtra Mumbai. Recently on 24th oct 2020 I owned a model of Honda Xblade BS6 - Single disk variant...
      Sir
      you will definitely find in any of the indian honda 2 wheeler show room, whwn a 2 wheeler is given fro servicing,...

As usual when I given scooty for service.they had mentioned some problems and I had replaced
      The problem start
      1-They rendered me a service related to choke its very bad
      2-Before giving service no complaints for my headlight and they hadn't mentioned any thing related but after its not working properly
      3-when I mentioned the problem
      ●I said there is some problem with fork and I denied that service they replied they is no need to identify the problem by removing parts.when i replied that I had given labour charge they quite
      4-At last they said you come next day its not done by me.I only want to get service related to scooty i am not doing any internal control service
      Oct 27, 2020

Sir
        Iam booking new activa 6g in 5/10/2020, at kannur irity peyem honda showroom,
        Bt they have dont given any reply in after 20 days
        In booking time They will asked to me after 15-20 Days we are delivery activa 6g
        But now they are not responding
        I need vehicle in suddenly, please avoid lag
        Activa 6g delivery delay
        Activa 6g delivery delay
        Oct 27, 2020

With due respect I want to mention here that the services provided by Honda Arneja (Batala Road, Amritsar) are too bad.br...
          Dear Sir, yesterday i.e. on 24Oct-20 I visited JSP Honda service center at nizampet they refused to take bike for service,...

Hi Team,

I came to People Honda Showroom, Jawahar Nagar, Khandari, Agra. I came to get my Honda activa 6g serviced. They asked me to pay for santisation. They are not accepting the vehicle inside without sanitisation but they are letting people to come inside without mask, so the query is that will my vehicle is responsible for Corona or the people who are wandering here and there without mask? Even their own staff are moving from one place to another without mask. What kind of policy they have, isn't they are responsible if someone got infected from the person's without mask? They are just earning money from sanitisation amount, Are they that much greedy ? They should understand the criticality of the situation and act accordingly but no they just want money and money.
          Oct 26, 2020

Dear All,

I have purchased activa 6G from west point honda showroom. Just after two days of purchase, the vehicle started giving too much noice. For this, i went to showroom as well multiple times, but got no result. Even i requested them to replace the vehicle, but instead of replacing or providing solution, they just tried to neglect that. I am regretting for buying vehicle from this fraud showroom. It is like, it ruined my hardearned money.
            Oct 25, 2020

I have puchased Honda Activa 125 on 23.10.2020. And delived same day.Next day Morning I am unable to start the scooter due to PGM Fi error shown on instrumentation panel.I complained to the Dealer G.K Honda Raipur but they are not taking any action since 2 days.
              Oct 25, 2020

Having problem in my bike and problem is misfiring from last more than two months but till time service centre and honda technical...

Hi honda

I am complaint my scooty activa 5g there is jurck ini initial starting I complaint this problem in 15/October/2020 they solve this problem tomorrow 16/October/2020. But iam run 100+km there same problem comes again. I take my scooty after these complaint on 16/October/2020 I really have bad experience only because of they solve problem but not test ride. Im ask why you not test drive my scooty. They say no more workers have so please wait. I wait 2hr for test ride I'm really disappointed. But the problem is solved on 16/October/2020 but after 100+km the same problem occurs so please solve this problem and give a warning to the showroom. Thank you

Showroom address: krk honda, dharapuram, Tiruppur (dt), tamil nadu.
                Oct 24, 2020

I, am Avanish Kumar Tiwari, very mush dissatisfied with your services. The manager of Sigara branch is very rude in communication as well as in behaviour too. The Sigara branch is ready to provide only washing and polishing of vehicles services there and asking outdoor services for another issues. By such attitude of the branch manager and provided services I’ll never avail the services from your service centre nor recommend to anyone in the future.

Avanish Kuamr Tiwari
                  Oct 24, 2020

Due some personal reason i have cancel my booking of sp shine 125 but booking amount not refund sales manager told 8, 9 days are required for refund honda sharyu 2whellers panvel
                    Oct 23, 2020

I, G Sreelakshmi brought new activa 6g in GUDUR KEERTHI HONDA SHOW ROOM of Nellore district of Andhrapradesh pin code 524101,...
                      My Honda CB Unicorn purchased on[protected] from Ramesh Honda Showroom Bidar dt. Karnataka state. Now the kilometre assay...

On12/10/2020 I bought a activa 6g on 20/10/20 I feel a problem in bike and go to my dealer they told many honda activa has gearbox problem they don't have parts they will call me after week and I have to paid gear oil and etc.
                      This is not my fault my bike is running just 100km. Why I will pay this.
                      Oct 22, 2020

I Abdul Waseem, an unlucky customer of Honda, has had a complaint since 2018. From the day I bought the vehicle.
                        The...
                        I purchased unicorn bike on 17/August/2020, in mahabub nagar ELAN HONDA Showroom,
                        It was damaged fuel tank within...