[Resolved]  Honda 2 Wheelers India — Activa 125 BSC 2019

Hi, i own an activa bs6 125cc. This complaint is regarding the led headlight focus issue. Even on the lowest setting, the activa's led headlight doesn't focus on the road. Which is a safety concern because while driving at the night you cannot see any objects on the road. Instead of the focus on the road the headlight with a low beam setting will focus straight. I have raised this issue many times with the honda service guys they are also aware of it but no action has been taken yet (I expect them to at least reach out to honda team about it but nothing has happened so far since 1 year).
While buying the scooter they have made me pay extra for the led headlight version saying that the led version has a better focus on the road but they were wrong about it. I request consumer complaints to please take care of this case as this has a major safety constraint.

Showroom: ananda honda hosa road bangalore.
Address: mbt compound, 7th mile hosur rd, near silk board, bommanahalli, bengaluru, karnataka 560068
Phone:[protected]
Sep 16, 2020
thanks for promptly acting on this. my complaint was resolved. thanks
Sep 11, 2020

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My complaint is now resolved. The guys were generous enough to understand my issue and fix my problem.

Honda 2 Wheelers India