Honda 2 Wheelers India — charging irrelevant/high price for engine oil change and chain adjustment only regarding

MANNARGUDI, Mannargudi, Tamilnadu, India
 Siva Chidhambaram on Sep 3, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
This is R.Sivachidhambaram.

Today (03.09.2019) I visited C.A Honda Motorbike showroom to change the Engine oil and to adjust the chain for my Honda Hornet 160 R.

They charged Rs.658 for such a small work. I asked them why they charged that much. They replied that for General and Water service that charge was normal. Then I replied that I did not do water service and any other general check up. I only gave for changing Engine oil and adjusting the chain and they did only the same. Then they reduced Rs.80 for Water wash.

In a Road side mechanic shop the usual charge for Engine oil change and adjusting chain is Rs.50. The price of the oil is Rs.275. So the bill should have been less than Rs.350 or Rs.400. When I asked them politely, they did not respond me properly. So, I just gave the money and went out. But, I am highly disappointed with such a fraud happening in Mannargudi.

I humbly request you to kindly take necessary actions to avoid such money looting activities at Mannargudi C.A Honda.

The Invoice number of the bill is TN35AA[protected]

The Reference number is SERINV-TN35AA[protected]

Thank you!

[Sep 04, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050
    Honda 2 Wheelers India - charging irrelevant/high price for engine oil change and chain adjustment only regarding