Honda 2 Wheelers India — engine issue of honda activa 5g

Vashi (Honda Service station), Digha, Maharashtra, India
 Shraddha Khadpe on Aug 25, 2019
Chassis no: me4jf50akju324043
Engine no: jf50eu7324093
Dealer code: mh200003. (Mukambika-airoli (Navi mumbai)
Purchase on: 25.10.2018

We are regular and loyal customer of honda for 2 wheelers and earlier too we have been using honda 2 wheeler and at present we are owning 1no. Of honda unicorn and 1 of honda activa (For which we are launching this complaint).

As mentioned above we have purchased honda activa 5g on 25th oct-2018 and have been regularly doing services from approved honda service stations. But from the beginning of owning this vehicle we are facing starting problem and many a times the engines turns off while the vehicle is in motion. Because of this twice i am across meeting with an accident but got just skipped as the vehicles following me controlled their vehicle.

Regularly we have bought this to the notice of your service stations and even the dealer and on receipt of our complaint they have taken our vehicle for testing and returned by tuning/ mechanical work assuring that this will not occur any more. But in short period this problems reoccured and same process is followed.in short no permanent solution is given by your service stations. Being tired of this regular issues i am filing complaint with honda directly so that permanent solution can be given. I request you to please look in this matter and provide immediate solution to the vehicle problem. I hope 'honda' will give response to my complaint.

[Aug 25, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shraddha Khadpe, Aug 25, 2019
Expecting immediate response from 'Honda'..

Comments

Activa is home user scooty but activa middle gap short a gas cylinder is not suitable this gap so pls kindly scooty middle gap is bigger than scooty kindly suitable for a gas cylinder loading..
My bike unicorn 150

3rd gear movement condition some friction feel on driving stage, above 50 km running fully vibration found.

3 times told me for your service engineer.
But