Honda 2 Wheelers India — honda activa 4g - starting problem

Sridharan Subramanian on Mar 7, 2018
I have purchased honda activa 4g last month. From the first day, i am facing starting problem in self start, if the bike is idle for 6 hours we have to use choke to start the bike. My wife tried to start the bike multiple time and met with accident in parking. It become worst gift for my wife. When i gave to service station they said activa 4g kick start will be like that and honda provided the broucher how to start activa 4g. This was worst response, if they have given this while purchase i may avoid activa. Please do the needful.

Sridharan

[Mar 07, 2018] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sridharan Subramanian, Mar 14, 2018
Last week I have received from service station (Lodha Service center, Tamabaram Sanatorium, Chennai) who holds the bike for to rectify the starting problem. But, there is no use and its become worse day by day. I am still using choke to start my bike if its idle for few minutes. And when co passenger is there, its getting off immediately after raising the accelerator . Please help on this.
Sridharan
Updated by Sridharan Subramanian, Jul 13, 2018
no one reached me, Sir
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Acutally i have changed new disc pads in service for my cbr 250 but with in 1 months brake pads are not working i need severe action on that showroom dealer charged money for disc pads and not changed the parts

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050