Honda 2 Wheelers India — leakage of engine oil

56GD/19Kambaraya Perumal Kovil Street,Varatharaja Puram, Cumbum, Cumbum Tamilnadu, India
 Pandiarajan N on Sep 14, 2019
Dear sir /madam,
Already i filled complaint regards this, i didn't get any response so-far. Please do the needful first. And one more suggestion i want to tell you that don't give any assurance or gift, complimentary to the customers. And please respond the complaints from the side of customers. I think i was cheated by your side. Finally there is no other to, i will meet you by consumer court, if you ignore this complaint again. It is too long to solve this problem.
N. Pandiarajan,
Tn60aw3777
Honda unicorn 150cb

leakage of engine oil

[Sep 15, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pandiarajan N, Sep 14, 2019
Dear Sir /Madam,

Already I filled complaint regards this, I didn't get any response so-far. Please do the needful first. And one more suggestion I want to tell you that Don't give any assurance or gift, complimentary to the customers.And please respond the complaints from the side of Customers.I think I was cheated by your side. Finally there is no other to, I will meet you by Consumer court, if you ignore this complaint again.It is too long to solve this problem. More over you are not keep the assurance as your Manager of the show room (Marketing), when I purchased this vehicle.(Complimentary and Gift Voucher)
N. Pandiarajan,