Honda 2 Wheelers India — reference complaint....1-[protected] till now no action has been taken at your end.....battery on my vehicle got damaged

Batery of my vehicle honda shine got damaged under warenty period...i have visited 2 to 3 times to khariar road show room...where purchased was done..they asked me to submit some documents...i did...but unfortunately they delayed ...in this way the took 3 weeks...again i visited...same happens...finaly i understand nothing to happen...realy it hurts me more...due to me 3 nos of hondashine bikes were purchased by my office...but the mater of regrate is that am not satisfied with the company i deal with...when i registered the complain bolangir division called me so many times to undersand the mater but couldnot do anything in favor of me...its very same for the company...due to this type of my vehicle problem i have to set cdi coil for which i have to spent an extra amount of rs 1700...now i would like to request honda company not to play with customers...finaly i wish honda company to grow more and more and have a rapid growth ahead.

[Jan 29, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda 2 Wheelers India