[Resolved] Honda 2 Wheelers India — regarding honda service erragadda branch and lost my helmet and talking vulgar language with me

Hyderabad,, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 brajesh06 on Oct 10, 2018
Have given my hornet bike no. 7732 and also given my helmet (Cost around 2500rs) to service centre on sunday around 2'0 clock to erragadda branch in hyderabad.
Now i have gone to branch to pick the bike and helmet. But they have given my helmet to another customer. I have asked to manager regarding issue but they didn't even answer my issue. They are using vulgar language with me. I have asked that please check the cc footage. But they are saying camera's are not working and said do what you want. They didnt give receipt also to me and talk very badly to me.

This is the way hyderabad erragadda branch treating the customers.

Please do something on this issue as soon as possible. I need my helmet.
. Please solve as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 12, 2018
Hi Issue has been solved. Pratul manager has solve the issue very fastly and they are talking very politely. Thanks from my side.

[Oct 10, 2018] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Purchased date:28/09/2018
Vehicle model: Honda Activa 5G STD
Colour:Grey
VEH NO:TN12AA2704
VEH NO:TN511D[protected]
MILEGE : 165
BRANCH : KATTUPAKKAM.CHENNAI
RC book : RC under prepartion

We are not satisfied the Honda activated 5G model due to noise sound in engine.So kindly replace the new other same model.
CLUTCH COMPLAINT

NO Milegee

SHAKING

due to that scrath occured

DUE TO THAT PEOPLE WERE AFRAID

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050
    Honda 2 Wheelers India - regarding honda service erragadda branch and lost my helmet and talking vulgar language with me