Honda 2 Wheelers India — Unicorn bs6 - silencer and engine hitting

The Vehicle which i received from authorised dealer is an absolutely defaulted vehicle. It has several technical problems inside. From very first day of my purchase to till date, most of the time it was parked at service center for various reason well known to the service mechanic only.
From very first day i was not able to drive the vehicle to fullest optimum utilisation level. Every time i was supposed to use it for immediate requirement purposed it use to developed lots of techainal fault inside and it stops immediately till the technical issue from service center gets resolved.
I am sad to highlight this pathetic situation which currently i am facing due to the faulty vehicle i was given by an authorised dealer of honda company.
my purpose of getting the vehicle does not get fulfilled due to this technical issue continuously facing by me.
you will be surprised to know the very bad condition of silencer which was supposed to in black colour during vehicle running is actually gets complete hot in fire pickup red colour and it resembles lots of heavy fire resulting it getting the silencer into very very hot metal. incase by accidently my legs touch with it, the Iam bound to get the major accident issue.

The Next Major issue Iam facing is Vehicle PARTS needed for servicing. Everytime they use to give only one excuse that due to unavailability of major parts of the vehicle, we could not repair and resolve the technical issue.
Iam forced to park my vehicle for so many days sometimes it is almost 6 month's plus that bike gets ideally parked at the my home. I have lost almost all my hard earned money due to this faulty vehicle
Unicorn bs6 - silencer and engine hitting
May 12, 2021

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda 2 Wheelers India