Honda 2 Wheelers India — unsatisfied service from honda service center

From the day i purchased my honda activa im facing the problems like self start, vibrating sound, while running creating erotic sound issue on the time of first service i told service centre advisior about such problems and they said we will resolve them but till now the 4free services completed, issue are not geting resolved. I told him on every servicing. I regulary completed four servicing with oil change. Recently i went for paid service on 07 may i told them to fix these issues and some others. I received call from service center crank issue need to open engine and it is 10-12 thousand budget. When i came there told the issue is from 1st service u cannot resolved after complete free service you are telling pay for this. I meet cr manager and told her. So they temporary solve the issue but when i got my vehical there is no cleaning and washing. Again i shouting the same then the person cleaning and washing. Now the issue is pickup problem. I m very diappointed by the service provided by honda (Mascot honda, dasara road, mahal nagpur is the service provider)...

My vehical no mh-49 ay-9052
I attched job card details.

[May 09, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda 2 Wheelers India