Honda Cars India Ltd. — damage made during service in admire honda dehradun

My honda city registration no uk07 bg1085. It is honda city smt. After my routine service of june 2018, i noticed that my car's heat cool rotating knob on dash board for hot and cool air is stuck in between. I approached admire service centre, after 1 hour they informed me that they have resolved my issue now knob is rotating freely. I checked it it was rotating free, as those were summer days, it was internally fixed on cool mode i didn't check on hot mode that time. I thought every thing is fine as i believed on service centre. But in winter, i found complaint that knob is rotating free but hot air is not coming, so i reported this problem during my next due service in jan 2019. I was told by service manager that rotating knob is broken from inside and it has been made free. I told him but during my last visit to service centre, i was told there knob functioning was adjusted and working fine, then they told they have no idea who had told you that knob is working fine, but i will have to replace the complete assembly to function it normal.
I told him it is not my fault as it was broken during during knob adjustment and fact was hidden from me that knob assembly is broken from inside. They told they don't have knob assembly, they would bring it and change it and how much i will pay, it will be negotiated but around 1 month passed, admire service centre did neither call me not respond to me till now.

[Jan 31, 2019] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda Cars India
    Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706