Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to Honda Cars India

Having problems with Honda Cars India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Honda Cars India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Honda Cars India

Honda Cars India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 113 121

Honda Cars India reviews & complaints page 4

Date 03/06/2022 Day Friday ko ek honda car ne band road ke pas ek accident kiya or bina help kare bhag gya car no. DL1CH2733. Mai ye complent 07/06/2022 ko kar rha hu kyu ki mere father 3 days hospitalised the.
Please take action against him

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda wrv avn is not working after 3 and half year and company said that they can't help, you should purchase new one.

Dear sir
      We have claim my Honda city having reg no. UP85BJ 0108 now we request to Mr. Gopesh ji in heritage Honda mathura for handover my car but Gopesh ji is not respond
      So we request to you please help us
      Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a tyre from vidhata honda ludhiana
        And tyre was cracked after few months
        I brought this things into the knowledge of concerned manager and the company as well as in the knowledge of bridgestone.
        They were agreed to pay around 4500 for the tyre but they could.bot give me any coupon or any other document for the same.
        I kept on calling manager Abhay but he was not picking up the phone
        The matter remain in between
        I live in noida and i generally go punjab once in a year. so i could not go there and in the meantime vidhaya honda has closed my job card and they did not even inform about the settlement of claim.
        The matter remain pending and still it is pending.kindly lookinto the matter
        Rakesh
        Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am the loyal customer of Honda & owning Mobilo car more than 6 years. There are other Honda cars in my family/friends. I want to report a complaint for Honda Mobilo car that I have. I spent extra money for me & my family's safety but during the heavy front collision, air bags didn't deploy. this could have been life threatening to me & my family. Who is responsible for this? Pls. address the issue & get me the favour.
          Accident date - 13/05/2022
          Place- Gurgaon
          Car owner - Rajender Parshad
          Car Registration - HR26 CN 2486
          Accident photos attached.
          Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have Honda WRV petrol model 2017.
            My car's touch screen stopped working from last 18 months. It had a small air bubble initially then that bubble took over whole screen thus it became non responsive.
            I raised this issue to the Honda service manager at the time of scheduled service and to my surprise he told me to get whole unit change for INR 54000 approx.
            Then I took some other Honda user's feedback. They told same...

On 20th May at 10.30 pm, I parked the car( Honda Amaze, White color, Reg No:AP07ED1374) on the road in Tenali town, Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh. After a while I tried to start the car to resume the journey, but the car did not start. Even after trying many times it did not start. So I called for Honda road side assistance toll free number. They have registered the complaint under the number X[protected]IND.After a couple of hours we tried to contact many times regarding the complaint registered and the need of assistance .But there was no response .I did not receive any call from the Road side assistance team despite registering the complaint.
            The following day on 21st May at 10 am I registered another complaint through customer service number and the complaint was registered under the ID:1-[protected].
            Since I did not receive any assistance at the need of the hour. It shows the lack of responsibility of the company towards its customers. I would like to get the refund of my money paid for road side assistance.
            Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I JUST GOT A MAIL FROM THIS LIKE MY EMAIL GOT DRAW AS LUCKY WINNER FOR HONDA OUTLOOK
              from: Gs Mal
              to:
              bcc: [protected]@gmail.com
              date: May 19, 2022, 10:21 PM
              subject: NEWS
              mailed-by: gmail.com
              signed-by: gmail.com
              security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
              : Important according to Google magic.

Attachments area

LIKE THIS :::::::::
              br...
              I would like to inform you that my sister purchased one Honda City car from Honda Showroom, Connaught Place Delhi on 12.05.2022 but regret to say that from the 1st day there was a heating and starting issue in this car. On the same day when the car was handed over to us, it stopped after 2 hours and didn't start again. After making a complaint, someone from your centre visited that location and provided a temporary solution. Again after two...

I have been chasing the Honda service center but they not able to figure out how to solve & asking for charges to visit.
              My car is not able to start because of the Lock problem which is faulty from Honda, why should i be paying for their fault.
              Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Why rear axle creck/damage problem amaze

Copy what type take action on it
                Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Honda amaze 2014 model ac vents are of such a low quality that even after repeated replacement the gets broken and also are not available easily at authorised dealers. Please help
                  Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is vamsi krishna this complaint was regarding to Fraud job recruitment in Honda Company. actually one day I'm getting call from Honda company her name Navya sharma Number : ([protected]). And she asking like u searching for job and I said yes, then she asking like basic details and I'm informed to them and she asking Adhar card, Pan card, Mark sheets and one photo i will send the all the documents though mail, Mail ID is : hondamotor.[protected]@gmail.com...

There is high voice in window, clutch, engine, floor from first day . We bought the car on 1/12/2021 nd it started giving different different voices in very first week we have given our car at Vishakha Honda company Akc pvt ltd. (from where we bought our car ) they kept the car for 1 week but still the problem is not resolved .I want my car to be replaced.

Hello Deccan Honda Team,

I wish to complain about my worst experience with Pune Bafna Auto Cars Deccan Honda, Dhankawadi branch where I was cheated and the car was kept for days without any information or updates.
                      There were multiple issues that took place during the service, hope you have time to go through them.

Car Repair and Service during:
                      Car: MH12MB906
                      Pickup: 04/19/2022
                      Delivered:...

Date - 27/04/2022
                      MH 42 AX 1533. I Serviced my Car Recently At Deccan Honda, After Servicing my Car I Came home and Next day I Observed that AC is Not working properly At the same Time I Called The Person who Had Serviced my car. He Told me to come On tuesday. ON Tuesday I went To Showroom.They told Me to Come at 5 pm, and When I Reached There at 5 pm they told me that the problem is not solved. They were Not telling the problem even After Asking Them several time. I asked them For Complaint book and wrote a Complain regarding their Improper Service And Misbehaviour. They Wasted my whole Day And Not Repaired My Car's AC
                      Even After Writing a complain they have Not even Called Me.
                      I am Not Satisfied with Their Work.
                      Serious action will be taken By me If I Don't get my CAR'S AC Repaired.
                      Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I have earlier complained about lower arm bush which has to be changed in my honda WR-V ( Vehicle No DL8CAS9443 Communication ID 1-[protected]) . The complete set is of Rs.9000 including GST AND LABOUR CHARGES, the small part is of Rs.6200 including all charges . You are taking over charges of small part. You are playing monopoly game here . How middle class person can afford these kind of charges .
                        I have been facing lot of issues in my car since I have purchased it from you like noise issue inside the car and gear problem. I have been complaining again and again and I have got no proper response from your side. There was a factory defected music system in my car, the touch was not working after complaining you have changed the refurbished piece and still it is not working properly sometimes. Kindly look into the matter seriously. I am not at all satisfied with your services.

Shivam gupta
                        May 6, 2022
                        any update ?????
                        any update
                        shivam.12457's [Complaint's author] reply, May 9, 2022
                        my problem is not solve, no one take action against honda

Within 3 yrs, the screen started showing some bubbles. Then, the pad automatically changes options on the screen and the screen starts behaving as if someone is clicking it fastly. Back camera not working. It is serious security issue.
                          Have complained a lot many times, but no reply from their side
                          Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I have earlier complained about lower arm bush which has to be changed in my honda WR-V. The complete set is of Rs.9000 including GST AND LABOUR CHARGES, the small part is of Rs.6200 including all charges . You are taking over charges of small part. You are playing monopoly game here . How middle class person can afford these kind of charges .

Shivam gupta
                            Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 20/04/2022 your dealer have collected service charge twice and even after the did not released our car .
                              WE PAID again Rs.5166.00 in cash than they have released our Honda WRV car
                              They said this money will be refunded tomorrow when their accountant we rejoin office.
                              i9.e. instead of Rs. 5166 we paid RS.15498.00.This is the situation. WE SURIPISED THAT SUCH AN EFFICIENT COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL ON THEIR DEALER.
                              Please help us to get back our payment with the interest and etc.

Mukesh Kumar Singh