[Resolved] Honda — Regarding new amaze chassis manufacturing defect
This is my mail to honda
Mr. Gaku nakanishi (ceo, honda cars india)
Mr. Rajesh goel (sr.vice president, honda cars india)
Mr. ashish mishra (service head, honda cars india)
This is regarding my vehicle new amaze v-cvt petrol
my vehicle is purchased in the year 2019 & it's having a manufacturing defect in the chassis underbody, which is not getting solved by the dealership from the last 2 years even after changing many parts. as per the dealership they are saying we've checked all the parameters and tried to change all the required parts multiple times and finally concluded stating this issue cannot be solved. also they tried to contact the @hondacarsindia technical team as well, but ironic is that they said it's an operational noise.
the issue: there is a loud katkat noise from underbody while passing over speed breakers and deep potholes which is clearly audible inside the cabin.
- pride honda is saying that it's an issue from @hondacarsindia side and @hondacarsindia is simply reverting back the complaint to the dealership without sending down the technical team here
- since the purchase of the vehicle we don't have peace of mind & more over after spending a million rupees on this hopeless brand we are suffering very badly. i completely lost faith in honda and i wont prefer or suggest this brand to anyone in the future.
- company should terminate dealerships like pride honda for harassing the customers.
- it's high time that you people stop playing double games with customers and look into my issue.
- finally what i want to conclude is, replace my vehicle under warranty as it's not repairable. and take a serious action on pride honda for making us suffer...
thank you & hoping for a positive response
this is reply from them:
This has reference to your trailing mail regarding your Honda car.
In relation to your communication towards noise from underbody while passing speed breaker, clarification has already been submitted completely by us as in appending via email dated 10th Sept;21 despite of that we are pained to receive your reminders again to us.
We wish to restate that there are no manufacturing defects observed in this case and the cause of the noise was found to be the “Non Standard Driving Pattern” which had resulted in Nose dive and triggered consequential bump stop action
Please be rest assured the current systems are capable enough to capture any kind of of abnormality. You would also appreciate that for HCIL to take any action further on any kind of failure, the correlation of events with physical measures should be there, which is this case is not visible.
Under these circumstances, we wish to explain to you that the functioning of suspension is perfectly fine.
We seek your kind understanding and once again reaffirm you and your family that Honda cars confirm to global safety standards and are absolutely safe to drive.
We wish to humbly submit that having addressed all your queries, we have nothing to add to what has been stated already, hence kindly treat this as a closing communication from our side on the matter.
Thanks & Regards,
National Manager - Escalations
Customer Relationship Management
Honda Cars India Ltd., Greater Noida
everyone pls avoid honda as well as pride honda hyderbad..they both are cheating customers
Was this information helpful?
Dec 19, 2021Complaint marked as Resolved
complaint is not resolved yet
Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.