Honda Cars India

Mumbai City District

Feedback Form

Contact Details

Factory

Honda Cars India Ltd., Plot No. A-1, Sector 40/ 41, Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater Noida Industrial Development Area, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar

U.P. 201 306

Zonal Office (North & East Zone)

Tel: +91 12 0234 1313, +91 12 0234 1321, +91 12 0234 1327, +91 12 0234 1801, +91 12 0234 1806

Fax: +91 12 0234 1261

Zonal Office - Mumbai,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400706.

+91 22 6789 5000, +91 22 6789 5001, +91 22 6789 5002, +91 22 6789 5003

Zonal Office - Chennai

Honda Cars India Ltd, Technical Support Centre, Old No 26/New No46, Opp. ICICI Bank, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600058

+91 44 4208 3774, +91 44 4208 3775, +91 44 4208 3776, +91 44 4208 3778

For India Assistance

Toll-Free: 1800 103 5130, 1800 266 0130

View More Information...

Load

Honda Cars India related photos (438)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Honda Cars India Photos

Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

I bought new honda Amaze car in October 2018. I surprised that the metal used in the gear is totally corroded. its look dirty. Anyone who seating in my car get negative impact about honda cars. i also surprised about yr quality. my car is in warranty periad so pls replace it soon
Oct 01, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I bought my car from Dream Honda Vapi. itmy car is registered someone else's name . I have complained about this many times in dream honda vapi

I want to complain about the Honda service center...Due to covid 19 all works are delayed and everyone is giving concession...

This is p. Satyanarayana purchased honda city from sundaram honda vijayawada on 26/9/2020 they explained all features but the problem was honda connect, android auto and bluetooth not working. Sundaram motors representative came to my came and tried for 4 hrs but no use problem remain same. Kindly resolve this issue asap
    Sep 30, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had given my honda brv gj06kd 2713 for repairing due to water going in side of engine at vadodara gujarat for service and repairing.
      From gopinath service centre informed that parts are not available in his centre and order to depot at delhi. They will give my var after receiving spare from delhi and it will take 10-15 days.
      After receiving parts they will give my car after repairing within week time.
      Me and my family make trip plan for rajsthan by same car car after receiving.
      Now today i got message that car will not be ready, it will take some more days.
      Please suggest how i can go to rajsthan with my family from 2nd oct 20.
      There will 3 days leave for trip program.
      Due to non availability of spare my all progrem going spoil.
      Sep 29, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car having no wb02ab8622 was picked by the driver of pinnacle honda service centre in kolkata on 9th sep 2020 and on returning...

1month in sarvis
        Sep 26, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Honda city on 13 10 2019 with exchnage of i20 car of nber mp09ct1089 at abhikaran honda indore
          now I m receiving calls from the police station mig accusing us for commuting a accident with the vehicle mp09ct1089 on 8 july. 2020
          but this is supposed to be your responsibility
          kindly look in to same matter
          Sep 26, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself dr vaisak vijayan a proud owner of honda city in kollam city, kerala. My vehicle register number is kl...
            I bought my Honda City (DL10CN 8979) in July 2020 and driven it for about 2510 kilometers till today. I was a happy and a...

Hi team,

Recently i got an accident and when i was in sumedha car agency gwalior (M. P). They are very unprofessional and telling me to first bring the damaged parts of the car then they can help.. But here i want some attention they saying like if i got an accident and i was injured but aprt from this first i need to collect damaged part wht the hell.

After 2 days they told with insurance company that they cant help and insurance company will only replace the parts which are with car only not for the damaged parts which i lost in accident.

Neelesh
            Sep 24, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have honda wrv 2017, i have problem with my digi pad since starting of april and i am registered my complaint on may but since after 3-4 months nothing solutions only each n every time company says to me wait for 1-2 months not give any solutions. And my digi completely dead for music and drive without music. That much irritating thing for me to honda. Front shoker also make much noise but no one can take complaints ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ plz if honda listn otherwise thatโ€™s too bad for your image
              Sep 24, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My new car Honda Amaze perchase around one year and coolent top up two time.so why new car coolent level down
                Sep 23, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased honda amaze on 9th month of 2018 just two years from today and faced a huge problems from then. There had been...

Complaint againist the car sterio fitted on my honda amaze car from pennissular honda kazhakkoottam, trivandrum.
                  Very bad quality is fitted and the showroom authorities are also have very bad response.
                  If they behave like this then how will we trust honda???
                  Sep 22, 2020
                  No resolition done.
                  Sep 22, 2020

Dear sir/madam,

As a honda customer, i am very much satisfied with honda city car with the traveling comfort...
                    My car no is jh 05av3998 honda brio car purchased on sept.2013 got accident on 24/08/2020. We have just 1.5 month before servicing...
                    His shivashankar g s here, vehicle nomber ka02mj6088 honda city, today evening my car was not getting start due to strucking...

Honda city music system waste. I bought honda city in august 2017.
                    The touch screen on the entertainment system (Stereo) is not working.
                    When i gave the car for servicing at hallmark honda, navi mumbai to rectify this, they said the car warranty expired on 7th august '20 and i gave the car for repair on 14 september'20. It is everybody's knowledge that during lockdown it was difficult to come out forget to give car for repair/servicing.

Request honda cars to consider pandemic situation and replace the touchscreen.
                    Sep 18, 2020

Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The audio system malfunctioning was reported during service done on 9/9/2020 and the new car was taken delivery on 13/9/2019...

My honda brio's door lock and ignition lock broken in just 4 years. I got it repaired but this time it lasted only 3 years after repair. How can i get it repaired every 3-4 years. Its a very big problem.
                      Sep 15, 2020