Honda Cars India Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated May 24, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Honda Cars India

Having problems with Honda Cars India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Honda Cars India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Honda Cars India

Honda Cars India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 113 121

Honda Cars India reviews & complaints page 10

I bought a Honda WRV from Perfect honda, kaimanam, Trivandrum.on September 2019.Now the vehicle is 1 year and 11 months old.Now the front door winding motor of my car is compalint. I contacted the dealership to rectify my complaint through warranty, but they told me that the warranty of my car is completed and the warranty ofy car begings from 2018.the company has chetted me by giving an 2018 billed vehicle in 2019 by convincing me that it was only a 2018 made vehicle.however I had lost my one year warranty.so you kindly make nessary steps to solve my warranty problems.
Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding my Hinda City car bearing registration number TS 15EQ 4180 purchased in the year 2017.The car has a peculiar problem of clutch pedal noise whenever it is engaged and released.This noise becomes prominent in the bumper to bumper traffic whenever clutch is used frequently.This issue has been reported to Whitefield Honda service center in Bangalore several times but they haven’t been able to resolve this issue so far.The car is under warranty and serviced periodically in the authorised Honda service center only.Looking for an expert guidance from Honda to rectify this issue.
    Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda City car met with an accident and was towed with Honda road Assist to nearby Honda Showroom “Castle Honda, Jhansi Hwy, Digara, Uttar Pradesh 284128" as on 2nd May, 2021.
      Castle Honda, Jhansi handed back the car as on 24th July, 2021. The bill amount Rs. 380928.
      The car has lot of issues after getting back car from Castle Honda, which was rubbished by Castle Honda, Jhansi. So for cross checking the car, on 27th July,...

I purchased a Honda City ZX from Garve Honda, Pune. At the time of purchase i clearly mentioned that i am getting transferred to another city and will register the car from my home town. The registration is already done. The number allotted. But despite of repeated calls to honda showroom personnels my number plate is not being issued, to top it all i cant get my RC till the clearance is done from their end. Kindly resolve the issue urgently
      Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding our Company's car : NEW Honda City ZXI Fully Automatic bearing Regd no DL2CBB 7969. Car met with an accident on 11.08.21 . Car's rear got badly damaged and was sent to your workshop Ace Honda for repair under supervision of Mr Mahinder Singh, Body Shop Manager. The repair work is being carried out but it is held up now for want of Part No "66100T00T10ZZ"--REAR PANEL. As per tentative ETD received from Honda, the part will be made available only by 24th Aug'21.

You are requested for arranging the part without any further delay on priority as a special case. Being the fastest and largest selling car the part can also be made available from the production floor . We require our car to be rectified in next 02 days time.

Kindly revert with status.

P K Gupta
        Sparsh Industries Pvt Ltd
        Delhi
        Mobile : [protected]
        Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My honda city 2017 model is not working and sometimes when is starts cahnges automatically..also diplay is also distorted..
          i have availed extened warranty and is valid till march 22

pls replace..
          Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I purchased Honda amaze car in July 2019 from Pinkcity Honda, Jaipur with Regd No RJ45CM2079 and following is informed:-
            1. I got it serviced at Tristar Honda, Jaipur-KM reading actual was 2951 but it was recoded at 4951-I was kept in dark about it.
            2. Today KM reading while sending the car for service is 3182.
            3. Car was always giving trouble in starting and I got battery charged 3 times considering that it was...
            Hi Team,

i have complaint against my tyres which came from stock Micheline primacy 195/60 R16 but this is the second time where is faced issue with tyres, during riding in indian roads, it was sure to be have pot holes on highways as well but due to that i had tyre bulging and alloy has been slightly bent last time which was declined by micheline for replacement,
            i paid and replaced on my own for tyre and changed that...

I booked an appointment for car servicing (car leakage problem), they took the car via pickup facility on Thursday, 29th July 2021at regent Honda, Kalyan. It's been almost a month I haven't received my car, no one is responding to the calls and mails. Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible. Vehicle name: WRV Car number -MH 05 DH 8635.
            Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Faced an utter worst service from honda dealer (vision honda-Kozhikode).I had raised a complaint regarding the irritated clutch sound from 1st service onwards, but the same not yet resolved after the completion of three services.On 17/08/2021 the dealer pick up the vehicle from my home and the same delivered with out rectifying the mentioned issue.We have chosen the honda brand because of its credibility but as of now we lost that credibility due to the inconvenient service provided by the dealers.I really ashamed of the nasty sound from the clutch part while travel with my friends and colleagues, this kind of sound from a new car within 10000 kms is really horrible.Really doubtful about the quality offered by Honda.If you cant resolve the issue I will further move legally.
              Vehicle No:KL 57 W 0221
              Owner Name :Aneesh KB
              Contact No:[protected]
              Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My AVM is not working since last 2 months. I have Honda WRV top model car purchased in March 2019. The product is still under warranty. The registration number of my car is DL 7CQ9205. It's been 2 months that my complaint is generated. The token number given to me is D-10079. My issue is also escalated by the Prime Honda Dilshad Garden but still there is no response for Honda Cars. They have also given me communication id which is 1-[protected] but there is no action on my request. This is pathetic service given from Honda to its buyers. I purchased top model because of AVM only else I would have gone for lower model but this pathetic device does not work. Very bad service by Honda
                Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My brand new Honda city was taken by Samara Honda on 3rd Aug, 2021 and insurance was claimed due to damages in the car as a huge branch fell down on the roof of the car. Insurance claim was approved for a minor dent and few scratches. Today when my car was returned on 17th Aug, literally no scratch has been removed and just one dent has been fixed with a bill of Rs.40, 000/-. Attaching the pictures of all the scratches which I was promised...

While selling car Mr. Manojbhai, Mr. Kapilbhai told us that Honda WRV top model has navigation option by connection of mobile with its built in touch screen device.
                  Since first week of purchase of my car on 18/01/2019 i am complaining to the Landmark for my car no. GJ-01 KU 3213 to connect the mobile with touch screen device for navigation option but no one from Landmark - Thaltej group responding properly.
                  I told them to replace the model if this is not suitable as per our deal detail but no one is answering propery nor showing me how to connect the mobile with touch screen for navigation.
                  Kindly take up this complaint at higher most authority of Honda and provide me the solution at earliest.
                  Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  from review of https://www.consumercomplaints.in/profile-4098190 i understand this is not only my complaint but complaint standing open for same problem for lots of car owner.

Landmark - thaltej, ahmedabad also cheat with me by showning stars, moon, sun and all to sell their car as we are unknow to this device at that point of time and we must have to believe considering ranking car - honda but now i feel that they are cheating lot while selling the car.

till now they are not able to show me the connectivity of my mobile with touch screen device instead they have started talk and mail to me that specific mobile models are only getting connected to touch screen which they need to clarify while selling car.

need to do needful by consumer complaint board.

Low pick up of vehicle. Very poor pick up to be frank. Kindly need to mention this on their brochure so customers are aware of it.

And replace all vehicles sold with City car

@mail to
                    kishor.u.[protected]@gmail.com
                    For further information...
                    Issue:
                    I reported the audio malfunction issue on Jan'21 at Kapico-Chennai Ambattur service center on Jan'21. Post all the investigation the team confirmed that they will replace the audio system with the new one considering the warranty period and a token was issued.
                    Token No: J9912 dated 8th Jan 2021

Trouble Faced by us:
                    - We are driving the car without the audio-system for the past eight months
                    -...
                    Dear Valued Brand,
                    I am very frustrated with the system which you follow, nobody is there to answer my query and everyone says that we don’t have any answer for your AVM system. Dealer (Cartec) is saying that you will get it soon. When I am calling to Honda ([protected]) from there Ms. Himani Ujjwal is saying that I can’t help in this we can just share your concern to respective department & as per system and procedure we can’t...
                    Sir/Madam

I went to Honda Service Center at Ring Road Honda, Gurugram, Haryana in the month of July 2020 regarding touch screen issue in AVN system, they took the photograph and the video of the AVN system and they raised the complaint and gave me the token No. B- 3461. Its been over 1 year since i launched my complain but their is no update and even now they are not are not responding to my complain.

I hope...

My New Honda City turned out to have a steering rack assembly manufacturing fault

It was not being able to identified on my multiple complaints
                    Finally address in July 2021

Now after replacing the part after long wait
                    Now they have left my steering tilted on one side

On complaining and I initially denying
                    They wasted my 6 hours and 50 km of fuel in test driving they agreed steering is tilted and said let it be like that as not a major issue it happens when parts get changed

It’s a new car and how can I live with a fault

Mental and monetary loss and harassment

I have done multiple visits buts seems a torture of buying an honda

Name
                    Abhishek Mehra

Car No. ending 1553 Delhi Registration
                    Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given my honda city 2018 model car to service ...there is no complaint on the stereo display while I given it to them .they delayed to give my car back and after 1 week I went there to get back the car and at the time I saw that the stereo display is not working .when I asked them about that the area manager shouted on me and he said he will not change it . He behaved very badly . So kindly please consider this and contact me at my email id: [protected]@gmail.com. they are refusing to change it .I had given the car to them for painting purpose only . There is no problem with the stereo and all .
                      Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm A. Rajkumar purchased honda amaze car on 14 july 2021 with the registered name of T.Veena Rani.

The Authorised dealer said we are providing basic accessories kit at the time of purchase..

But its almost 1 month till now they are not providing it and whenever I ask them they are saying like tomorrow or day after tomorrow and doing postpone.

Please resolve the issue and make them to provide what...