HP India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 3, 2022

File a complaint to HP India

Having problems with HP India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HP India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HP India

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

HP India reviews & complaints page 22

Dear Sir/ Madam,

30 computers are purchased by my organization out of which 2 computer is not working. In one computer Fan of SMPS is not working, and another one is not booting.

Serial No 1 : 8CG0261KRO
Serial No 2 : 8CG0260GTN

Please do the needful.
HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H.P laptop --10 days old one died where Dell 7 Years and 3 Years are working fine .

manufacturing defect product H.P should replace the product.

That laptop has not even been used more than 15 days of very lite use, hardly 2 hours max per day.

It stops responding suddenly. No physical damage and no liquid damage after 15 days.

I will give 1 cr if you prove if any physical or Liquid...

HP Case ID [protected],

10 Days of H.P laptop died.
    Nothing showing on the screen, No physical or no Liquid damage but nothing showing in the screen.

Your test results mention that it is physical/Liquid damage,

If it is physical damage it should have a scratch/dent anywhere in the upper screen as well.

How inside screen will damage? In another case, if it is liquid damage then send me the test result, I will give 1 cr rupee.

That is a 100% defective product, suddenly stopped working, later (after 10 days ) it is showing some lines inside the screen.

Really it is shame making that kind of chef products and not doing any service.

You people should replace the product or should repair the product ASAP without any cost.

HP India — Hp laptop

My Hp laptop plastic case around screen is getting separated.
      I went to HP laptop service centre in vizag to address issue on 1st july 2021. They told to leave my laptop with them for 15 days to fix issue. They are not responding also.
      Then i called online HP agent. I told my issue. I sent snaps, video of laptop issue for their understanding. They told they will fix my issue by july 26th, 2021 through mail. But they didn't...

Mouse s.no. ASSy, PIN V:P[protected] Spares P/n:[protected] CT FCMHH0C92D3HUE of the HP Computer serial no. having serial No. 8CG0103CY9, not wotking .
      HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My HP pavilion laptop is not starting. Giving 301 error. Not able to take backup before starting diagnostic.
        HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought 32 gb hp memeory card in amazon, but it is stopped working in 2 months, it has 2 yrs warranty .pls replace for me

Case ID- [protected]
            Please help me. I have raised the complaint regarding my laptop in Jun 2021. Even after multiple repair attempts the problem is not getting resolved. Till today my laptop is dead, Not even starting.

Almost all major parts of the laptop are replaced within 1.5 years from date of purchase. Motherboard 5 time + 2 time Hard Disk Keyboard +Touchpad. Within 7 month from the date of purchase, the keyboard...
            My laptop is under warranty and I am a premium HP user. I have filed a complaint about my laptop's software related issue on 30th of July.
            And I am not receiving any updates regarding my issue. I have called many times but they are not responding, some times they answer call and sometimes not. last time I talked to them on 8th August but there is no any progress regarding my issue....

I purchased this Laptop in Oct 2020. Since then, I have had multiple issues. 1st the Laptop Fan stopped working and it had to be replaced. Then the mouse key stopped working and the complete keyboard was replaced just last week. Within 4 days of replacing the keyboard, the screen not working. It took them almost a month to fix the mouse key issue. They have opened my laptop at least 4 times as of now and still they cannot fix this completely. I had requested them to either refund the amount or give me a new unit or fix this once and give extended warranty looking at the history of this product.
            But so far they have not even came back with the status even after 10 days.
            Case ID-[protected]
            HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I with utmost shock and bewilderment wish to bring to your notice the apathetic and most callous attitude of your call centre personnel whom I am chasing unfailingly for last more than 12 days but being of no avail.

I am calling the call center on a daily basis but only promises hs been done yet. no technician hs called or visited me.

it's extremely astounding and unbelievable to meet with such negligent, br...

New Vichle has engin problem need to replace the Vichle
              HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.
                A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.
                Error Code : 0xc0000185

You'll need to use recovery tools. if you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer....

My LAPTOP HP Pavilion -15-cs3007tx battary backup very poor and my battary is damage
                plz change my battary

Hi team,
                  I am jaikumar galuragi, a HP laptop user. I am using a HP15s du2058tu laptop from last 1 year, I have purchased it in Aug 2020 .
                  I am daily observing low performance, time taking to open any apps, excel, file etc. hang many times.

and the BIG point is no body noticed that HP given a heat sink window for processor is at closed end not at open end, so heat is returning into it, not escaping out, due to...
                  My complaint was registered and the team checked it..

Serial no- CND0264BN6

He solved the problem of lagging and not of battery draining and laptop shutdown..
                  He told me the case will not be closed till the issue is not resolved.
                  I got call from escalation team, I told them still my issue is not resolved..

My complaint was registered and the team checked it..
                  He told me the case will not be closed till the issue is not resolved.
                  I got call from escalation team, I told them still my issue is not resolved..
                  I have voice call record of the escalation team and the Techincal team who checked the laptop..
                  Then also my case is closed even after the issue I am facing yet...
                  Then they are promising me, Technician will visit and solve the issue everyday on phone, next day again they don't do it .. Everyday I am making calls and requesting them to resolve it but they keep ignoring the issue..
                  HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi. O purchased an HP laptop which developed issues with the screen display within the first 3 weeks. HP customer service have been unhelpful and unresponsive. They have sold me a sub standard product and assume no responsibility for replacing it.

HP Case number - [protected]...

I purchased an HP Laptop on 22nd June 2021 from HP Store, Tambaram, Chennai. Since 10th July, my laptop's monitor has not been working. When I approached HP support, they provided one ID. (ID No.[protected]) and said that my problem will be solved by sending a technician to my residence within 48 hours. But, my problem is not solved yet. (TODAY 27TH DAY) HP sold sub standard product to me. Everyone is transfering their responsibility to another (including the seller). Within 18 days the product faced a monitor problem. At last a technician came and replaced monitor. After replacement he faced motherboard problem. So, now I am more stressed due toHP. I hope that this will affect HP's goodwill. They are not ready to replace the unit( seller as well as service center)
                    HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased an HP Laptop on 22nd June 2021 from HP Store, Tambaram, Chennai. Since 10th July, my laptop's monitor has not been working. When I approached HP support, they provided one ID. (ID No.[protected]) and said that my problem will be solved by sending a technician to my residence within 48 hours. TODAY 26TH DAY. But, my problem is not solved yet. I don't know why HP behave like this. Today a technician said that the motherboard also...