HCL Laptop

Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Awesome

HCL Laptop related photos (8)

HCL Laptop Complaints & Reviews

Hcl Laptop — lost while traveling in train

gopikiss

My name is umamahesh i lost my laptop bag which contains hp brand new laptop while traveling from chennai...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Engineer Roy
I have one HCL Laptop which needed repair so I contacted HCL laptop repair in Mumbai. I wrote one email but surprisingly that mail was forwarded to one outside party Sai Sales Infotech at Grant Road by some spy working in HCL and then they started exploiting me. I have officially put up the complaint to HCL Customer Delight and Pawnesh Adhikary of Customer Support but none from HCL could resolve my problem. It is a criminal act of HCL for running such unscrupulous business in connivance with such third parties.

[Sep 13, 2016] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Engineer Roy Sep 10, 2016
I have all the evidence i.e. serial email communications with all concerned in HCl and even I tried to reach Shiv Nadar, the owner of HCL. This company has lost all credentials and gone to dogs. BEWARE of HCL.
Updated by Engineer Roy Sep 10, 2016
How is the registered problem solved on this portal?
bhavneshtrivedi's response Jan 02, 2017
I want my HCl notbook p21 pdc leptop new bettary please give me a nearest sarvice center address
I want my HCl notbook p21 pdc leptop new bettary please give me your nearest
Service center address

Raghuminu
    I have been trying to get the body for a hcl infiniti powerlite 9400 laptop. it has been a nightmare with authorised vendors to get the body and no one seems to help. i am willing to pay the charge for the same. i need help. my name is raghu mehra and my contact number is [protected] in pune - maharashtra. my email is : [protected]@gmail.com. please advise accordingly and help.

[Jul 08, 2016] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mohddsajid
      Respected Sir/Madam, i'm sajid from moradabad in uttar pradesh. i use HCL 3G tablet, due to charging problem it was given on 27/08/2015 to N.N.Enterprises auth. HCL service centre in moradabad to check, he told us that some parts are required and it wl take 15 days, but it has crossedfour months 15 days, till now i'm struggling to get back my tablet. service center is saying that hcl company is not providing parts.i also wrote to(hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com) i am very helpless and feeling myself cheated by HCL, cud HCL help me?why HCL taking so maximum time period to provide parts?my tablet for which i spent an amount of 7000/ is sleeping on service center, i'm also loosing my warranty period of four months, wl u provide me lost two months warranty? plz reply soon. it is under warranty period.[protected]

Delay in service of hcl tablet

[Jan 09, 2016] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      SANDESH HEGDE's response Jul 25, 2017
      warranty problem
      Dear sir, i got hcl laptop 2 years ago, It have 3 years warranty but, dealer told warranty not applicable due to stop in the production. so what can i do? how will i get warranty?
      Laptop body repair
      When we start laptop it restart continuously.

rahulhaldhar
        Dear All I Brought HCL Laptop SR NO- 6111ae887942 in 18/08/2014, That Time Supplier Told me that this Laptop has two year warranty that's y, I was purchased, Now what happend My Laptops Battery isn't working so that's y, I called HCL Customer care But They are Saying my Laptop isn't in warranty, I was totally shocked, I need your Help. Now what should I do? Thank You Rahul [protected]

Warranty Issue

[Sep 10, 2015] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hcl Laptop — in-built left speaker not working

I have a HCL Me laptop and recently i am facing problem from in-built left speaker of my laptop but my right speaker working.In past i lost the audio driver and then i re install them by downloading it from hcl site.

non working of inbuilt speaker

One inbuilt speaker of my laptop are not working for few months My Laptop S.No. [protected]
        I have HCL ME icon L1044 laptop.it takes too much time to start.when i starts after about 10 minutes it asks password.after filling password it takes about 20 minute to start. it starts hanging also.please help me to solve this problem...

S.alam0812
          I bought hcl me l 1024 laptop three years back from delhi. . . Now my motherboard and battery is not working. . As i gave it to service, they are like the parts of hcl has stopped manufacturing in india. . . Either you get me the motherboard and battery or else return me my cash back. . . Atleast 25000. . .

[Aug 28, 2015] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

skvashist_16
            We bought 60 laptop from HCL for our engineer college. The quality of laptop seems to be poor but the marketing people assured that they will support the product and gave 2 years warranty. On 15 July I booked the complain under service request no [protected] dated 15 July 2015 . The local service center people even without contacting with me closed the complained. When I again reminded the customer care they informed me about closing the case. However on 17 July they again revoked the complained. The so called service engineer came to the sight and started blaming for the damage which is purely inside fault of the display. The HCL simply wanted to pass time and looking for excuse till 19 July 2015 that is the expiry of warranty. I have written to the HCL but they did not bother even to respond. This shows that they have no value for their customer after sale of tablet. It is highly shameful for such a big company, s behaviour.

[Jul 23, 2015] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

YogeshBhujbal
              I have purchased hcl me y2 tablet, black from flipkart.
              Sr. No. : 1214edr04118
              Imei : [protected]

The tablet worked normal for 2 to 3 month. In april 15, on one day the tablet did not switch on and no indication. So, on 25th april 2015, i brought the tablet to hcl service center @ "fourtech computers" for repairing.
              After that i called to service center many times, but did not get any response. When i called them, they said that they didn't receive some part. They want to fix the issue.

I mailed my issues to hcl touch (Hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com) many times but for each acknowledgement i didn't get any satisfactory answer.

On 27may i got a mail from hcl touch (Hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com) in that they said that you will receive your tablet in 10-15 working days. But now it's more than a month still not received any mail or response.
              On 20th jun 2015, i mailed them for final settlement but did not got any response.

Due to this irresponsible service by reputed brand like hcl i'm getting financial loss daily as its a part of my business.

I short hcl has the worst customer support service ever.

Kindly please look into this.

Yogesh bhujbal

Not getting any response for defective tablet received

[Jul 02, 2015] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by YogeshBhujbal Jan 22, 2016
              I am still waiting for my HCL tab and no response from HCL.

Hcl Laptop — I Lost My HCL Notebook B38 C2D Drivers

i lost my drivers cd of HCL NOTEBOOK B38 C2D s.no:-3094AX291230 i did not find the drivers on net. So pl. assest me My add is madaka.[protected]@gmail.com

Gourav Sharma Grv
                DEAR SIR, I have registered my complaint to Hcl laptop customer care toll free no. my complaint no is [protected]. i have registered my complaint on 6 april 2015 but no solve my problem. 20 days complete but no response my complaint no so i request sir please justify and judge with me.

[Apr 23, 2015] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                my cd-rom is ot working my no is [protected]

Chetan Bhasin
                  Purchased a new laptop received and found that hard drive is not detected... Then I call HCL support.. here the horror begins.. Customer support make fun of the customer.. every time I call there was no log with the supplied ticket no [protected] and reference no is 18A140001.. The agent even closed the call without answering .. When called a million times they said some one would visit in 15-20 working days..I.e. In one month... Please help or at least provide me a link so to how to lodge a consumer court case against HCL .

[Oct 21, 2014] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ashish_1987patel
                    Dear sir, I am ashish, i have purchased a HCL ME laptop with 03 yr warranty on 01/11/2013 from saugor, so my laptop only 10 month older, my laptop was not booting then i have complained on [protected]. A engineer visited to my home and he told me that a mosquito inside that's by your motherboard not supporting and burned, you have to purchase a new Motherboard of rate Rs[protected]. So why i purchase new, i have 03 yr Company warranty, So please help and do the need full and replace with new motherboard. my laptop details are below .LAPTOP HCL ME - AE2V0023-1 S/NO - A-123AE488554BILL TIN NO. [protected] Ashish [protected]

[Sep 09, 2014] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vaibhavk2

I am Vaibhav kakade. I have purchased HCL laptop model 1134 from pune 10 months ago. It has on-off & heating problem.
                      So I have submitted it to service center of Pune on 24 May 2014. Service center told me that there is mother board issue & need to replace it. But from 24 May 14 service center couldn't get motherboard from company. Also they are not inform me exact timeline for this replacement. Can you reply me when I will get my laptop with motherborad replacement.

Complaint ID No. [protected]
                      M/C Sr. No.[protected]

Vaibhav

[Jul 26, 2014] HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ravin90
                        I am Ravinder Kumar, I bought HCL Me Laptop from dealer under the promotion offer of 2 year extended warranty, I got bill and everything in written in e-mail, I have forwarded that mail to several people, but HCL is least bother about their customers and their problems, they gave me irrelevant contacts where I contacted several times, they do not even answer. Its very bad quality of screen which is not working properly and HCL is running from its responsibility, I don't know what to do with these people, but I am sure that I would never suggest anyone to buy HCL, I understand product is faulty but HCL customer service is worst. I have very bad experience wit HCL.

Ravinder Kumar

Laptop — response

i have purches hp compac laptop on student scheme and opt for Moto8Q i have also send the draft of 4000 as well as all document but till today nothing has been heard.my redemtion code is EFI8VLRRX6 kindly inform me the latesst

HCL — BAD QUALITY LAPTOP

SIR, MAINE 2 SAAL PAHLE HCL KA CAMPRO LAPTOP KHARIDA JO KI KHARIDHNE KE KUCH MAHINE BAAD SE KHARAB HONA SURU HO GAYA 2 SAAL SE MAI USKO BANWATE BANWATE PARESAAN HO GAYA BEECH ME MAINE WARRANTY XTEND BHAI KARAYA BAWJOOD USKI SAMASYAWO ME KOI KAMI NAHI AYI.PICHLE CHAAR MAHINE SE MERA LAPTOP SERVICE CENTER PAR PADA HUA HAI.LEKIN CUSTOMER CARE KO IS BAAT SE KOI PHARAK NAHI PADA
                        MAI CHAHTA HU KI MERE LAPTOP KO COMPANY WAPAS LEKAR NAYA LAPTOP DE YA MERA PAISA WAPAS KARE. MERA CONTACT NO. [protected].

Ramya Prabakar

I am using HCL laptop 41. I hope there is in-built bluetooth in my laptop.

But when i press the bluetooth key(Fn+Esc), my system is not respondig. I have installed driver from the below link,

Please let me know whether i need to install any other SW apart from above, or is it problem in my bluetooth hardware.

My id: ramya.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
                          Ramya.P

HCL LAPTOP — DVD Drive & Ctrl Key not working

i have gone to the service centre for more than 10 times but everytime they do temprary work and new problems arise. please tell some good alternative.

HCL LAPTOP — not working

when i purchased my laptop (before 8 months) . its dvd player was not working from initially.now i submitted it for replacing the dvd player and when i get back my lappy, its keyboard was not working and the windows was not there . and as i start it, it shutdown automatically in a minute.

The HCL leap top I have is 8 months old .Actually the problem with that is the USB drive disk is not found as allocated. Also once it is started it gets shut down automatically displaying somme unknown numbers and errors in a blue screen Which is quite difficult to under stand .I have got my warrentte card with me .Can you please tell me the serrivice center address in the coimbatore and trichy
                          not working
                          I bought my laptop at about 6 months ago...The intenet connection is not working properly...It is getting intterupted very often...I couldnt access the internet continuous for atleast one hour...

I m using your laptop since 2009. It cost me Rs31,200 and i spend approx 2200 on the part from your HCL Touch,

Now my laptop requires Mother board nvidia chip and it is not available in the market. and new motherboard cost me approx Rs 15,000.

Shashank
                          NOT WORKING

I m using your laptop since 2010. It cost me Rs26500 and i spend approx 2200 on the part from your HCL Touch, Not perly working power card.Two time is service center but service is not repocility.

SANTOSH

chandanmba47
                            DEAR SIR
                            I HAVE PURCHASED 2 LAPTOP FROM JAIN ENTERPRISES , SHAKTI NAGAR SONEBHADRA UP.
                            THE PRODUCT DETAIL IS
                            HCL ME ICON M 1015
                            S NO - 2121AE137462
                            HCL INFO SYSTEMS LTD . PDY INDIA

AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OF THIS LAPTOP HCL DISTRIBUTOR COMMITTED US THAT COMPANY PROVIDES FREE ANTIVIRUS OF COST RS 800 WITH EACH LAPTOP WITH ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION . BUT AFTER PURCHASING THIS LAPTOP HE CONTINUE GIVE NEXT MONTH DATE . WE PURCHASE THE LAPTOP IN MAY 2012 . DUE TO NON AVAILABILITY OF ANTIVIRUS THERE ARE SO MANY SOFTWARE PROBLEM IN LAPTOP IN THIS 4 MONTH IN FACT I FORMATTED THE LAPTOP TWO TIMES. WHEN WE COMPLAIN IT TO THE DISTRIBUTOR HE SAYS THAT COMPANY ARE NOT PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE & ANTIVIRUS FACILITY WITH THE LAPTOP . AND FINALLY HE REFUSE TO LOAD THE ANTIVIRUS AND SOFTWARE FACILITY .
                            KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL

S.N CHANDAN

Swapnil Sinha
                              Sir/Ma'm,
                              I am the owner of an HCL laptop Serial No:4111AE817094. Recently my laptop stopped working, so I lodged a complain Complain ID::[protected], on 7th of July. I was told that I am having and onsite warranty so the engineer would come to my place to repair. Even after 3-4 days there wasn't any response from the other side, so I went to the service center on my own and handed over my laptop to the HCL engineer at Jalandhar(Logic Computers, Garha Road). Since then till date I have been keep on calling to them and yet my laptop has not been repaired. Even after so many days the guys show no sense of responsibility as they keep on saying that the motherboard has not been received by them from Chandigarh. I asked the Chandigarh HCL employee and he mentioned that the motherboard will be dispatched by the evening or the next day. Now its been more than 20 days and I had made 5 calls to the HCL Customer Care and hundreds of calls to the service center at Jalandhar as well as Chandigarh. In the end, I just got fed up of all these. So I would like to complaint against the engineers because now they are not even picking up my calls either and when they receive my calls, they tell me to contact some other guy to inquire about. Its seems as if I have taken a wrong step by extending my warranty period. Better I could have got my laptop repaired from outside within couple of hours. I am on training and I don't even have a laptop to work on.

Logic Computers, Jalandhar::[protected]
                              Maninder Singh, Chandigarh::[protected]
                              Balraj, Chandigarh:: [protected]

Kindly take relevant action and get my laptop back ASAP.
                              Thanks in advance.

Swapnil Sinha
                              Ph No:: [protected]

pramitkumar

I bought an adopter for my laptop from HCL Technologies on 7th May online and my payment was confirmed. Even after one month has been passed I have not been delivered the same. When contacted over the toll free number displayed in their website[protected] I was diverted and re-diverted for several times but failed to have any answer from them. Someone among them suggested me to drop a mail to the Nodal Officer. Even if I did the same I did not get any information from them regarding the delivery of my item.

Pramit Kumar Deb Burman
                                Junior Research Fellow
                                Department of Physics
                                Indian Institute of Science
                                Bangalore - 560012

HCL LAPTOP — No delivery

I have ordered a laptop from HCLstore. Before payment, miss sheenam from HCL used to call me daily regarding the advance payment. But after placing the order on 16th May. She stopped responding to any emails. Email id given on order is also fake and i have not got any kind of response from that id. Customer care is also not helping and they used to cut the call when i asked about the order status.
                                Now no body is picking my calls and not replying yo my emails. I also asked for refund but again no reply. Their customer care number is also not free and they hanged up my call for hours without any reply..

Deepanker Verma

shreeniwas1968
                                  As, Promised by HCL Life Ree-Loaded offer 2011 I was to receive Gift of
                                  (A)Reebok Track suit & Shoes worth Rs.8299/-
                                  (B)McAfee Anti Virus CD with license for 3 years worth Rs.1999/- free
                                  (C)Ta ta Photon offer-Data Card of Rs.1499/- for Rs.799/- only
                                  I received (A)
                                  I did not received (B) and (C).

My e mail Id is :[protected]@gmail.com
                                  My mbl. no. is [protected]

HCL ME L 1015 — ANTI VIRUS

LAST MONTH I PURCHASE A HCL ME LAPTOP (SR. NO. 7111AE916799) ON DATE 18 AUG 2011. DEALER SAID ME THREE YEAR FREE ANTI VIRUS OF KASPERSKY WILL COME FROM COMPANY BY CORRIAR IN A MONTH BUT ANY CORRIAR STILL NOT REACHED TO ME.

HCL ME — did not received mcafee antivirus

I HAVE PURCHESED ME LAPTOPS ON[protected], INVOICE NO.2011-12/RH3501 WHEN THERE WAS DIWALI OFFER.TILL NOW I DID NOT GET ADDITIONAL MC. CAFE ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION CDs. SO KINDLY SEND MY CDs AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Hcl Laptop — Poor service center [Resolved]

nadeemdlh

Myself Nadeem Khan from 1/ 28, Gali no.7, Maujpur,Delhi, I have submitted complain regarding my laptop...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

dineshkhohal
                                    SIR/MADAM,
                                    I HAVE PURCHASED A HCL LAPTOP FM LAPCOM COMPUTERS,
                                    NEHRU PALACE,DELHI ON 18/8/09.ON THAT TIME AN OFFER OF 1 REEBOK T-SHIRT AND ONE HOME THEATER WORTH RS.2000/-,3 YEARS WARRANTY WAS OFFERED TO COSTUMERS BY HCL COMPANY ON OCCASION OF INDEPANDENCE DAY. DEALER COMMITTED TO DELIVER THE GIFT WITHIN 15 DAYS AT MY HOME BUT EVEN AFTER MANY OF TELEPHONE/EMAILS/ PERSONALLY VISITS TO DEALER AND PASSES MORE THAN TWO YEARS NO ANY GIFT NOR ANY SATISFACTORILY REPLY RECEIVED TO FM DEALER/COMPANY

I HAVE SPENT ABOUT 1100 RS.ON PHONE/INTERNET/AUTO FARE FOR CONTACTING WITH DEALER AND HCL COMPANY AND
                                    SUFFERS A LOTS MENTAL DISTURBANCE/ HARASSMENT FOR ABOVE MATTER