HCL Laptop

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Good

HCL Laptop Complaints & Reviews

Hi, webcam on my laptop hcl me isnt working as the driver is missing.I tried to download windows 10 driver for hcl me but couldnt find it anywhere. Please help.
Jun 03, 2021

HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HCL laptop product code AX0G3817 keyboard not Working.
    Kindly help where we get it.

Deepak Kumar
    Mar 02, 2021

HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My HCl Laptop is switching of automatically in few seconds, and I wants to registered for this or please give me details of HCl service centers details with contact no if possible. My contact no is [protected], [protected], [protected]

Dec 10, 2020

HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is umamahesh i lost my laptop bag which contains hp brand new laptop while traveling from chennai...

I have one HCL Laptop which needed repair so I contacted HCL laptop repair in Mumbai. I wrote one email but surprisingly that mail was forwarded to one outside party Sai Sales Infotech at Grant Road by some spy working in HCL and then they started exploiting me. I have officially put up the complaint to HCL Customer Delight and Pawnesh Adhikary of Customer Support but none from HCL could resolve my problem. It is a criminal act of HCL for running such unscrupulous business in connivance with such third parties.
        Sep 13, 2016

Sep 10, 2016
        Updated by Engineer Roy
        I have all the evidence i.e. serial email communications with all concerned in HCl and even I tried to reach Shiv Nadar, the owner of HCL. This company has lost all credentials and gone to dogs. BEWARE of HCL.
        Sep 10, 2016
        Updated by Engineer Roy
        How is the registered problem solved on this portal?
        Jan 02, 2017
        bhavneshtrivedi's response
        I want my HCl notbook p21 pdc leptop new bettary please give me a nearest sarvice center address
        I want my HCl notbook p21 pdc leptop new bettary please give me your nearest
        Service center address

I have been trying to get the body for a hcl infiniti powerlite 9400 laptop. it has been a nightmare with authorised vendors to get the body and no one seems to help. i am willing to pay the charge for the same. i need help. my name is raghu mehra and my contact number is [protected] in pune - maharashtra. my email is : [protected]@gmail.com. please advise accordingly and help.
          Jul 08, 2016

HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir/Madam, i'm sajid from moradabad in uttar pradesh. i use HCL 3G tablet, due to charging problem it was given on 27/08/2015 to N.N.Enterprises auth. HCL service centre in moradabad to check, he told us that some parts are required and it wl take 15 days, but it has crossedfour months 15 days, till now i'm struggling to get back my tablet. service center is saying that hcl company is not providing parts.i also wrote to(hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com) i am very helpless and feeling myself cheated by HCL, cud HCL help me?why HCL taking so maximum time period to provide parts?my tablet for which i spent an amount of 7000/ is sleeping on service center, i'm also loosing my warranty period of four months, wl u provide me lost two months warranty? plz reply soon. it is under warranty period.[protected]
            Delay in service of hcl tablet
            Jan 09, 2016

Jul 25, 2017
            SANDESH HEGDE's response
            warranty problem
            Dear sir, i got hcl laptop 2 years ago, It have 3 years warranty but, dealer told warranty not applicable due to stop in the production. so what can i do? how will i get warranty?
            When we start laptop it restart continuously.

Dear All I Brought HCL Laptop SR NO- 6111ae887942 in 18/08/2014, That Time Supplier Told me that this Laptop has two year warranty that's y, I was purchased, Now what happend My Laptops Battery isn't working so that's y, I called HCL Customer care But They are Saying my Laptop isn't in warranty, I was totally shocked, I need your Help. Now what should I do? Thank You Rahul [protected]
              Warranty Issue
              Sep 10, 2015

Hcl Laptop — in-built left speaker not working

I have a HCL Me laptop and recently i am facing problem from in-built left speaker of my laptop but my right speaker working.In past i lost the audio driver and then i re install them by downloading it from hcl site.

non working of inbuilt speaker

One inbuilt speaker of my laptop are not working for few months My Laptop S.No. [protected]
              I have HCL ME icon L1044 laptop.it takes too much time to start.when i starts after about 10 minutes it asks password.after filling password it takes about 20 minute to start. it starts hanging also.please help me to solve this problem...

I bought hcl me l 1024 laptop three years back from delhi. . . Now my motherboard and battery is not working. . As i gave it to service, they are like the parts of hcl has stopped manufacturing in india. . . Either you get me the motherboard and battery or else return me my cash back. . . Atleast 25000. . .
                Aug 28, 2015

HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We bought 60 laptop from HCL for our engineer college. The quality of laptop seems to be poor but the marketing people assured that they will support the product and gave 2 years warranty. On 15 July I booked the complain under service request no [protected] dated 15 July 2015 . The local service center people even without contacting with me closed the complained. When I again reminded the customer care they informed me about closing the case. However on 17 July they again revoked the complained. The so called service engineer came to the sight and started blaming for the damage which is purely inside fault of the display. The HCL simply wanted to pass time and looking for excuse till 19 July 2015 that is the expiry of warranty. I have written to the HCL but they did not bother even to respond. This shows that they have no value for their customer after sale of tablet. It is highly shameful for such a big company, s behaviour.
                  Jul 23, 2015

HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased hcl me y2 tablet, black from flipkart.
                    Sr. No. : 1214edr04118
                    Imei : [protected]

The tablet worked normal for 2 to 3 month. In april 15, on one day the tablet did not switch on and no indication. So, on 25th april 2015, i brought the tablet to hcl service center @ "fourtech computers" for repairing.
                    After that i called to service center many times, but did not get any response. When i called them, they said that they didn't receive some part. They want to fix the issue.

I mailed my issues to hcl touch (Hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com) many times but for each acknowledgement i didn't get any satisfactory answer.

On 27may i got a mail from hcl touch (Hcltouch.[protected]@hcl.com) in that they said that you will receive your tablet in 10-15 working days. But now it's more than a month still not received any mail or response.
                    On 20th jun 2015, i mailed them for final settlement but did not got any response.

Due to this irresponsible service by reputed brand like hcl i'm getting financial loss daily as its a part of my business.

I short hcl has the worst customer support service ever.

Kindly please look into this.

Yogesh bhujbal
                    Not getting any response for defective tablet received
                    Jul 02, 2015

Jan 22, 2016
                    Updated by YogeshBhujbal
                    I am still waiting for my HCL tab and no response from HCL.

Hcl Laptop — I Lost My HCL Notebook B38 C2D Drivers

i lost my drivers cd of HCL NOTEBOOK B38 C2D s.no:-3094AX291230 i did not find the drivers on net. So pl. assest me My add is madaka.[protected]@gmail.com

DEAR SIR, I have registered my complaint to Hcl laptop customer care toll free no. my complaint no is [protected]. i have registered my complaint on 6 april 2015 but no solve my problem. 20 days complete but no response my complaint no so i request sir please justify and judge with me.
                      Apr 23, 2015

HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      my cd-rom is ot working my no is [protected]

I'M BUYING THIS LAPTOP 21/04/2014 COMPANY GIVES ME 3 YEAR WARRANTY BUT MY LAPTOP CREAT PROBLEM NO DISPLAY THAT'S WHY I'M GIVE...
                        my laptop hcl me 1015, i m getting problem in my laptop shortcut key touch notepad and i had complain it to ur customer care...

Purchased a new laptop received and found that hard drive is not detected... Then I call HCL support.. here the horror begins.. Customer support make fun of the customer.. every time I call there was no log with the supplied ticket no [protected] and reference no is 18A140001.. The agent even closed the call without answering .. When called a million times they said some one would visit in 15-20 working days..I.e. In one month... Please help or at least provide me a link so to how to lodge a consumer court case against HCL .
                        Oct 21, 2014

HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, I am ashish, i have purchased a HCL ME laptop with 03 yr warranty on 01/11/2013 from saugor, so my laptop only 10 month older, my laptop was not booting then i have complained on [protected]. A engineer visited to my home and he told me that a mosquito inside that's by your motherboard not supporting and burned, you have to purchase a new Motherboard of rate Rs[protected]. So why i purchase new, i have 03 yr Company warranty, So please help and do the need full and replace with new motherboard. my laptop details are below .LAPTOP HCL ME - AE2V0023-1 S/NO - A-123AE488554BILL TIN NO. [protected] Ashish [protected]
                          Sep 09, 2014

HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I brought a HCL leptop model no.b38c2d.a horrizental line suddently appears on the display while it was running.But it does...

I am Vaibhav kakade. I have purchased HCL laptop model 1134 from pune 10 months ago. It has on-off & heating problem.
                            So I have submitted it to service center of Pune on 24 May 2014. Service center told me that there is mother board issue & need to replace it. But from 24 May 14 service center couldn't get motherboard from company. Also they are not inform me exact timeline for this replacement. Can you reply me when I will get my laptop with motherborad replacement.

Complaint ID No. [protected]
                            M/C Sr. No.[protected]

Vaibhav
                            Jul 26, 2014

HCL Laptop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a HCL laptop on 23rd January2014 and when I started using it from 19th onwards ( I was out of...

I am Ravinder Kumar, I bought HCL Me Laptop from dealer under the promotion offer of 2 year extended warranty, I got bill and everything in written in e-mail, I have forwarded that mail to several people, but HCL is least bother about their customers and their problems, they gave me irrelevant contacts where I contacted several times, they do not even answer. Its very bad quality of screen which is not working properly and HCL is running from its responsibility, I don't know what to do with these people, but I am sure that I would never suggest anyone to buy HCL, I understand product is faulty but HCL customer service is worst. I have very bad experience wit HCL.

Ravinder Kumar

Laptop — response

i have purches hp compac laptop on student scheme and opt for Moto8Q i have also send the draft of 4000 as well as all document but till today nothing has been heard.my redemtion code is EFI8VLRRX6 kindly inform me the latesst

HCL — BAD QUALITY LAPTOP

SIR, MAINE 2 SAAL PAHLE HCL KA CAMPRO LAPTOP KHARIDA JO KI KHARIDHNE KE KUCH MAHINE BAAD SE KHARAB HONA SURU HO GAYA 2 SAAL SE MAI USKO BANWATE BANWATE PARESAAN HO GAYA BEECH ME MAINE WARRANTY XTEND BHAI KARAYA BAWJOOD USKI SAMASYAWO ME KOI KAMI NAHI AYI.PICHLE CHAAR MAHINE SE MERA LAPTOP SERVICE CENTER PAR PADA HUA HAI.LEKIN CUSTOMER CARE KO IS BAAT SE KOI PHARAK NAHI PADA
                              MAI CHAHTA HU KI MERE LAPTOP KO COMPANY WAPAS LEKAR NAYA LAPTOP DE YA MERA PAISA WAPAS KARE. MERA CONTACT NO. [protected].