HP India Customer Care

24, Salarpuria Arena, Adugodi, Hosur Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

IN Bangalore GeBC Embassy Prime (BEP)
HP Inc., GF, Global e Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor - A Wing "Embassy Prime" CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN - Akash Block (BGC)
HP Inc., 5F, Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Khatha No 69/3, Mahadevapura CMC 5 &9 FL, Whitefield Road, P.C. 560066, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, IN (IEC)
HP Inc., "Hewlett Packard Global soft PVT Ltd, EC2 Campus, HP Avenue, Survey No. 39 (PART), Electronic City Phase II, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560 100 India.", P.C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore - HPGS Surya TP II (ISU)
HP Inc., Floor G-A Wing Sy No.9/1, 91/2 & 91/3, P. C 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore, Pritech Park - SEZ (PSR)
HP Inc., Pritech Park - SEZ, Sarjapur, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, P.C 560103, Bangalore, Karnataka

IN Bangalore Sales - Salarpuria Arena (SAU)
HP Inc., 2FL, 24 Salapuria Arena, Hosur Main Road, P. C 560030, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore Surya Waves (SWH)
HP Inc., 5FL, Surya Wave, Sy. No.61 (P), Doddathogur Village, P.C. 560100, Bangalore, Karnataka

Prestige Palladium Building
HP Inc., Suite 2, No 129 to No 140, - Prestige Palladium - Bayan, P.C. 600006, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kolkata, DLF IT Park (KDL)
HP Inc., No 08, Major Arteral Road, Suite I, P.C 700156, Kolkata, West Bengal

Eldeco Tower
HP Inc., Unit No 607 & 608, Sixth Floor, Eldeco Corporate Tower, P.C. 226010, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Mumbai, Commerez Building, Int. Bus. Park (IRT)
HP Inc., 5F Commerez Building, International Business Park, P.C 400063, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Gurgaon, Haryana (GTC)
HP Inc., 2F Gurgaon, Tower D&E, P.C 122022, Gurgaon, Haryana

IN New Delhi Sales - Surya Hotel TD Site (NDH)
HP Inc., Crown Plaza Surya, E-F, P.C. 110065, New Delhi, Haryana

Pantnagar
HP Inc., Plot No. 9-11A & 35-37A, Sector-V, P. C. 263 153, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand

View More Information...

Load

HP India related photos (1066)

HP India Complaints & Reviews

faizan parekh
I bought an sd card 32gb class 10 before a month ago and it got currup ted automatically in cell.so what I can do now? Plz give me a suggestion what to do now and solve my problem as soon as possible Contact name -faizam parekh Cell no.[protected] From-somnath district.

[May 23, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

sallusir
    dear sir, my self Saiyed Mohammad Salim, i brought printer named HP Ink Cartrdge 678 Black. model no. 354 it is under warranty . now i am facing problem with paper feeding in the printer. because of this inside printer there some rubber rotating items damaged. i bring its to service center . but they told it is not done in warranty because of damage. they don't response me since long. my printer is under warranty but they told if i want to repair it, i have to pay. but why i pay. plz help me contect no.[protected]

[May 22, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Rawatt
      Dear team . I had purchased one tablet model no HP7 voice tab in the month of Nov 14. After some time the product gives me trouble in battery backup. As per service center they said we replace the set and I got the new one in march 15. But with in 2 month all side of the outer body is going to decompose from all four corners. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible Regards Kulwant Singh Rawatt [protected]

Poor quality of material use

mahajan swati
        I bought a laptop on 7th Aug 2014 from bajaj informatic services, mission road, pathankot. there is a problem in a screen as it is showing a lining on a screen which is permanent. I went to hp centre ptk but they gave no response. my laptop serial no: CND4267CQ5 Product num: G8D26PA#ACJ REGARDS : SWATI MAHAJAN CONTACT NUM: [protected], [protected] ADDRESS: LAKSHMI GENERAL STORE MAIN BAZAR PATHANKOT - 145001 (PUNJAB)

regarding screan

[May 20, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Laptop- HP 15 R 007TX
        Problem -Half screen Display
        Invoice Number-MHP[protected]
        Name :-Rrasikbhai C. Bhimani
        Adress :- A/141, simandhar city. Phase -3, Trimandir sankul
        Adalaj-dist gandhinagar-Gujrat

TOM MATHEW
          Dear Sir, Ref : HP ENVY x2 - 13t Touch Laptop with Serial No: 5CG4450R81 Sub: Recovery Partition corrupted- Required genuine recovery CD I have purchased an HP ENVY x2 - 13t Touch Laptop on 24.02.2015 from Bestbuy vancouver Canada and now i have bought the laptop to India. The system has shown boot load error so i have took the same to the nearest HP authorized service center. According to the them recovery partition got crashed and the original recovery/operating system CD shall be required from the parent country in order to rectify the errors. kindly courier the the recovery CD to the following address since original operating system was included in the total package. Address: Robin Mathew K Kodimarathummoottil (H) Kanjirappally PO Pulimavu Pin-686507 Kottayam- Dist Kerala India An early response is appreciated Warm Regards, Robin Mathew

[May 18, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shylpa
            I had purchased - Product descriptionHP Pavilion 15-n209tx Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) Product number F6C49PA Serial number: 5CD4121R7V The F5 key came loose. The product is still under warranty, yet the service center is passing the responsibility on to the customer saying it has come out only because of mishandling. How is it possible that just the F5 key has been mishandled and that too a key on the keyboard that is least used? The service center has been very rude in their communications and I need HP to honor their warranty by solving the issue. This amounts to cheating by HP

not honoring warranty

[May 14, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            This is the "quality" of modern CRM, which is just horrible. Now customer has money, but little trust. Previously, there was little money, but trust and good quality CRM, but it's all rubbish in the modern management (= horrendous) system.

atulgupta31
              I have been a satisfied customer of HP Pavilion dm4-1041tx Notebook for quite some years. As per the instructions, I created a set of “Recovery Discs” immediately after I bought the laptop. Since then, I never got a chance to use those discs to recover the laptop as it was working in pristine condition. But a couple of days back I started getting some issues so I decided to reinstall the whole Operating System. I used the same recovery discs, but to my astonishment, the discs are not able to solve my problem and whenever I try to boot my laptop with those discs, I get the error(Screenshot attached). When I contacted HP Support they said that I have to order a new set of recovery discs as the ones I have created are corrupted. It will take 6-7 days for the discs to reach me, plus, I will have to pay for them as well. CORRUPTED ???? PAY FOR THEM ??? These discs have been created by the software given by HP itself and I just followed the instructions to create them. I don’t see any logic in paying for these discs now. Please help me out in this. If you were to send these discs to me at NO COST, it would really help me in keeping my confidence in HP as a brand.

[May 13, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I've not heard back from HP on this.

sanjeetkumar
                DEAR SIR/MADM, i bought hp laptop 25 days ago nd have been trying to register for 'accidental damage protection scheme' since 7 days but scanned copy of invoice(900kb) is not getting uploaded. plz help me soon. with regards, sanjeet kumar [protected]

[May 11, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bharad Akon
                  I bought with lot of hope hp 15-D005TU laptop serial no-5cb40954ww on May 23, 2014. After few months, while working in the laptop it got hanged suddenly, the screen went off. For emergency, I installed myself Windows 7 ultimate.But I got some screen resolution problems with it. After that I went to HP service center(Maha Electronics, authorised hp service center, Mount Road, Chennai-2, Tamil Nadu) to ask for the installation of windows 8.1 and repair of that problem I had. They just repaired the problem but they said they don't have original OS.After they solved my resolution problem, my graphic quality went down. Because of that videos are not playing properly and even Microsoft Games are not working properly saying that "There is a problem with Graphic Adapter".The service person said these are because of installation of windows 7. But these problems were not there before the service. As he said problem is because of OS, I asked for installation of original Windows 8.1 OS for free as I still have warranty. But he did not answer positively.Why can't I get original windows 8 disc for free?.How shall I get it? I want solution for this problem immediately Anticipating for your favourable reply soon Yours s.bharadwaj mobile no-[protected], [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

[May 08, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

critique.delhi
                    To The Service Manager Hewle We have a HP Desktop bought 7 months ago. It is giving us a lot of problems. The machine shuts down on its own in the middle of work after a series of 4 beeps. It also takes a lot of time to start in the morning. And now the machine refuses to start after shutting down on its own. We had complained 7 times to your After Sales Service provider, SYSNET, but they have not been able to rectify the defect even after repeated visits. The last Complaint No. is [protected] dated 6.5.2015..The Service Representatives sent to us appear totally clueless about what needs to be done. It's a sheer waste of time for us. In fact after we lodged the last complaint no HP Engineer came to visit us. We find this behavior totally unprofessional and very unbecoming for an organisation of standard and reputation. We are using HP Systems extensively in our office but you have lost our goodwill. So, we urge you to take immediate action in this regard and send us an experienced Service Engineer wo will be able to identify the problem and solve it. Yours truly For Critique Communication Pvt.Ltd Rohit Sharma [protected].

OliverHP
                      Dear Customer Care Executive, We have purchased a HP (3 in 1) printer last year. Model Laserjet M1136MFP. We have are facing problem while taking back to print. Most of the time the paper gets struck between tonner. We could not get a better solution either from your service centre at Coimbatore, where we purchased it. We were told that in this model it is an issue with back to back printer even we do it manually. We have purchased two more HP printer in Chennai office but we have not faced any such problem there. I have written mail seeking a permanent solution for this issue, kindly take necessary steps from your end. Mr. B.Oliver Pratham Education Foundation No.1/13, D-1, Kamarajar Nagar, Seelaiyur via, Bujanganoor post, Karamadai block, Coimbatore - 641113 Mobile: - [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

sabhyam
                        Product Name: HP V192 (18.5") Monitor Sir, Since last week, The above mentioned Monitor is not working. While turning on the Monitor, Power LED is working correctly (It turns on and becomes blue), but the screen remains blank or dead. The Product is still warranty. Please Assist... Thanking You,

[May 07, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bhanu dalai
                          There is a big white spot in my laptop display screen. Which is not removing and this spot doesn't show on looking straight. It looks when we watch from some diagonal. Please convey my complaint and replace my display screen. serial no. 5cb4094x40mu

replacing display screen

[May 06, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi my laptop got broken and I want to replace my display screen. When I enquired regarding this to the nearby customer service center, without asking even the basic model number he told me that it would charge more than 10k. But in other states they told me around 3-4k. What is the actual rate for changing the display? Please reply to me as soon as possible.

deepak.bakhai
                            Hello I have recently purchased HP Scanjet 200 scanner after reading the product information published on there own website. It mentioned that this scanner can scan negative films and convert it to crisp clear digital images. Based on this information I purchased the scanner and was shocked to discover that feature of scanning negatives was not supported by this hardware. On highlighting this issue with the company they conveniently removed the information from the website and then claimed that they never had mentioned any such thing. This is absolutely unethical and unfair on the part of HP to cheat a customer. They are no longer responding to my mail and I have no other option of raising my grievance and concern. I would appreciate if you could take up this matter seriously with the company and do needful

[May 05, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

HP India — Diskjet Ink Advantage 1515 All-in-One series printer

banarp59
                              Dear Sir, It is a bitter experience after I had purchased Diskjet Ink Advantage 1515 all -in -one-series printer(Sl No. CN...
                              Complaint category Printers

mode
                              Hi, I have Purchase HP All In One PC – HP Machine Serial No. 3cr42908wy . The PC isn't working for past 15 days, I Make call to service Center and Registered my complain no [protected], They depute service Eng. On 30/ 04/2015 But the system was not repaired please see attached Service Call Report, Please look into the matter. Also please inform me about my present Status of our complain, and please do the need full as soon as possible Modern Projects & Equipments Ravindra Singh Mandloi [protected] / [protected]

[May 04, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chitramoon
                                Hi, I have purchased HP-NOTBOOK, Notebook Part/Model no: HP 15-r074TU Notebook PC.Notebook Serial No: CND43268X4.I have received an offer on this notebook bu paying 2000/-The offer was as follows:-Additional 2 year Onsite Warranty + BMS 12 movie tickets + Myntra Gift Card + 1 year MIS on your notebook.But, now while booking a movie ticket on book my show, its getting error. So I called to BMS costumer care to resolve query. Its didn't resolve.That person said validity for this coupon is over.How can it is possible? Because in the offer, you didn't mentioned a validity period is till April 15.You just mentioned that in this offer you have 12 ticket for 6 months.So, I and other people like me thought, there are 2 tickets for every months and in this way we can utilized this offer for six months.You made me confuse and other customer like me, because The terms and condition given by you are not clear. So, now I want extension for my BMS offer for next two months.I have already utilized 4 coupons(2ticket /month), now two coupons are remaining.Just because terms and condition are not clear from your side, I lost my offer. Otherwise I could have booked the ticket before April 2015.Now, I want extension for the same for two months.Thanks and Regards, Chitra Moon.

Ayush Beri
                                  Sir, Product description: HP Pavilion g6-2132tx Notebook PC Product number: B9K61PA Serial number: 5CD23124BG Problem description: odd drive issue I am one of billion users of hp products, being a part of billion users I think doesn’t affect you that is why it is only me who had to face the so many problems. These issues which I have faced in few years has actually changed my thinking to that I did a blunder mistake of buying hp product on 27/09/12. The main reason is that I bought it for using it not for just keeping it at your service centres. These are some CASE ID # from the past that I could regain from my database that was issued from your end. Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 11:47:11 Subject: (ADV) Case ID # [protected]: Confirmation of your request Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 09:24:00 Subject: (ADV) Case ID # [protected]: Confirmation of your request Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:10:27 Subject: (ADV) Case ID # [protected]: Confirmation of your request Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 06:04:25 Subject: (ADV) Case ID # [protected]: Confirmation of your request Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:26:33 Subject: (ADV) Case ID # [protected]: Confirmation of your request Before this there were some more cases were there but I could not regain the case ideas because they were not provided to me through emails. Few months before there was an issue with miss-match serial no. of my device/machine. On which from your side it was said that fault is yours and I accepted that yes my only fault is that I bought hp product. After conversation with the higher authorities it was somehow the problem was solved, after which I thought may be my thinking was wrong but it did not last for the long as a new issue has been arises with my machine of cd-drive not working properly. I went to the service centre raised a complaint for the problem the case ID provided was Case ID # [protected] on Tue, 14 Apr 2015. While i submitted my machine on 14/04/15 i don’t even understand the reason for the delay of making the complaint online. Now I received a call from the service centre and says me to me the drive cannot not me replaced as it is broken. Sir being a part of such a big organisation can your person sitting at the service centre accept a broken part to be replaced under warranty? And if it was broken a few days before this complaint a surety was provided by this service centre only that the machine is genuine and is not broken then was only the serial no. Miss-match problem solved (the surety mail would defiantly be in your records). I want to ask you another simple question why it is only happening with my machine why all the issues are with my case id If the drive was broken then why did the person who checked it accepted it to be replaced, I have strong feeling that this error has been generated at the end of the service centre. When the error is at your end why I have to pay for it? Sir I want a reply from your side as soon as possible when all the answers to my question as on your reply my next step would be based as if you can’t help me I would not be left with any other option then knocking the doors of the consumer form and that would surely lead to a legal action In the end I want to say that if you still think it is my fault or I have to pay the bills for repairing my machine then, you will also help in proving me right that yes it is my fault that i bought an hp product. Thank you Yours sincerely Jatin popli

deepakkar3
                                    I was complaint on 21/04/2015, regarding my wifi problem still it is not solve. I called on [protected]/07 many time but they did not solove my problem. And no Engineer come for check my system. I am very upset of this response. Please do necessary action. Deepak kar [protected]

[May 02, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

ajit singh sahni
                                      HP Printer laser jet PRO MFP M128FW / Serial no. CNB9G874KF purchased vide invoice no. SRJ – 06545 dated 06.10.2014 from SARGAM Electronics is giving under mentioned problems: 1. Auto – restart 2. Hanging Problem 3. Multiple paper out 4. Printing command defective 5. Only 2-3 pages print

printer problem, this is second time problem.

[May 01, 2015] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Printers

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                        Mobspotbox.in
                                        Duplicate brand item online shopping
                                        (7 minutes ago)
                                        Jeeves Consumer Services
                                        Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250
                                        (12 minutes ago)
                                        Quikr India
                                        Received money for job opportunities
                                        (14 minutes ago)