HP India — completed 3 weeks but the case is still pending

Marathali, India
 Vikash55577 on Sep 20, 2018
Dear sir / madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about online & mail order

The issue that i have experienced was: i booked case on last 28th aug regarding the issues with touchpad.
The nearest service center "iqor" sent an engineer (Kannan). At the time of opening my laptop, he broke down the base cover and that day he scold us and misbehaving with my friends at my room. He was totally unprofessional. I have the copy and video footage of him. How he was behaving with me and my roommates.
After, talking with his team lead and service center member. They agreed to repair my laptop soon. But, its completed & days, still, the case is pending and talked with them regarding this issues they just trying to avoid it and sent the wrong email. And i don't know how it will solve. I have the voice recording and email copies of every email for the proof. If needed i'll take a legal action on this.

It occurred on 10/09/2018

Nothing more i just want to repair the laptop.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by trading standards, i would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

Yours faithfully,

Bikash sahoo

Registered email address [protected]@gmail.com
Order reference [protected]

Munnekolal, marathali
Bengaluru india

completed 3 weeks but the case is still pending
completed 3 weeks but the case is still pending

[Sep 20, 2018] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0