[Resolved] HP India — hp laptop complaint purchased from croma both not responding to complaint and not resolving the issue
PNO 93 lOKHAYATA COLONY BADANGPET, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
GiGiridhar Rao Sana on Jun 3, 2019
1. I purchased a HP pavilion HP 14-BF146TX laptop S no CND8214VGX ddated 11 Aug 2018 from CROMA branch at LB Nagar .
2. The Laptop is used at Gwalior.
3. The Laptop had a display problem and screen was blurred, the complaint was made on 24 Feb 2019 and the problem was explained on WhatsApp HP call Centre number.
4. It was informed that the display problem is customer induced problem and not cover under warranty however he said that it will cost for display and service will be free.
5. On 26 feb 2019 a quotation for Display of Rs 11070.54 was sent in mail. .
6. The said amount was paid by cash at HP care Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt Ltd Gwalior on 04 March 19. Replacement was not possible immediately.
7. The HP service engineer visited the Home at Gwalior for repair. The display was changed and the system was made operational on 11.03.19. However it was informed that the Key Board has a problem and can be service under warranty and booked a case vide no [protected].
8. The repair is done shabbily and the edges of the display are coming out.
9. The problem for the laptop has not be fully resolved and today HP care centre is not responding the complaint of keyboard is not attended and closed.
10. Since we purchased the laptop from CROMA, we requested CROMA to intertwine and resolve the issue with HP customer care.
11, During the purchase CROMA promised is full responsible for the product support.
It is requested that CROMA and HP India be advised to look into the problem at earliest. The problem is being unsolved from last 2- 3 months.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2019
[Jun 04, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportHP India Customer Care's response, Jun 08, 2019
I am sorry about the inconvenience you are facing. I've forwarded your request to concern team they will contact you further.
HP Social Media Support
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|