Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Croma Complaints & Reviews

milan chothani on Oct 19, 2020
I want to cancel my order.

orderid: SLA[protected]

[Oct 19, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Croma — I deposited money for LG 70 inch TV now the store is not delivering

Natasha Pathak on Oct 18, 2020
    I visited Croma store, South Extension on 17/10/2020 and deposited the advance booking amount of Rs. 10, 000 for LG 70 inch...

Croma — Account debited, order not confirmed

Pausui on Oct 18, 2020
    I made a purchase on 17 oct 2020 of Rs 61304.00/- (iphone 11 and mobile accessories). The amount has been debited from my...

Croma — Sale Damaged product/manufacturing issues

Roni Rock on Oct 16, 2020
    I have purchased a Apple earphone from Croma store on 14th Sep 2020 for @Rs 2400. The piece is on a one-year warranty with...

Croma — Money debited but no order placed. [Resolved]

vansh kapila on Oct 16, 2020
    I had ordered a Realme 7 mobile phone on 13th October 2020 at nearly 12.30 a.m. The amount of 15, 009 was debited but the...

flower_37 on Oct 14, 2020
    Frraud croma ac service center global aircon air conditioning sion charged us 3200rs then 10 thousand to replace coil for my croma ac i raised police complaint

Croma fraud ac service

[Oct 15, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anuj Bhawsar on Oct 14, 2020
      CROMA is worst in service providing.
      First they missold the product and then deducting 2 emi for one fridge. Fraud service center

[Oct 14, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sheetal Parekh on Oct 14, 2020
        Had purchased croma smart tv from sion croma in March 2019. Have 5 years of warranty on it.. Few weeks back the liquid was flowing on display of TV screen so technician told will get replacement. Inspite of repeated follow ups haven't received any voucher from on site croma so we are not able to go to sion store for replacement. Kindly look into this matter as we are not getting proper response from them

Sunnybhagwansa on Oct 13, 2020
          I ordered a vaccume cleaner on 13th of oct and amout of 8999 is debited from my account but there was no response from croma, no text no mail no invoice generated and when I called croma they asked me to call the bank(bank confirmed the transaction) and then croma asked me to wait for 3 days for the response.
          We pay money and get this in return?
          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2020
          My order has been placed and I got a mail from croma regarding this. Thank you!

[Oct 13, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          service request SR[protected]

Croma — Apple macbook pro mwp42 10gi5

Maharoof Eramvelli on Oct 13, 2020
            I have ordered for the Apple MacBook Pro MWP42 10GI5 on 7th of October, It's been one week i am trying to contact...

Ravi160185 on Oct 11, 2020
            Second remote of my Croma make 55" smart tv is not working.

[Oct 11, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Croma — HP 15s-dr0001tu/ Ordered online for store pickup and next day the store says out of stock [Resolved]

Omkar Hemant Narvekar on Oct 11, 2020
              Ordered a HP 15s-dr0001tu (Product Id: 219231) laptop worth ₹32, 994 on 9th October 2020. It was a Store Pickup from Croma...

Deepanshu Gaur on Oct 10, 2020
              I have purchased a Lenovo Laptop from Croma, PLOT NO 18 Mangalam Place, Sector 3, , Rohini Vikas Surya Shopping Mall, New Delhi, 110085 in March 2016. They did give me a temporary butter paper bill for my purchase. I have frequented the store many a times giving my every possible contact number that I might have given them for registering my purchase of laptop and still there is no help from the staff's side. I have also given them my only mailing id for the same. But they are not helping me out. I wanted to service my laptop but allas of no help from Croma on helping me out with a duplicate bill.
              Reg email id: [protected]@gmail.com
              contact number: [protected] at the time of registration

[Oct 10, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kapadiadhruv on Oct 5, 2020
                I had purchased a Croma Food Processor from Amazon, and it stopped working after a Month. I visited Croma and deposited the Item with them. They said that I will receive the refund for the same within 7 working days, and today it has been more than 1 month but I haven't received my Refund. I paid for the Product using Credit Card and I being Charged Interest for the same, just bcz of the refund that has not been credited yet. I have raised a Complaint with Croma but haven't received any resolution yet. Complaint Number SR[protected].

[Oct 05, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Croma — Customer service

Kanchana Ravi on Oct 4, 2020
                  I have taken a dell laptop on 19 July 2019 and I took 2 years additional warranty. After 11 month I got issue on battery....

Santosh35 on Oct 2, 2020
                  Sir, purchased through Amazon during January 2020 but I could not use even a single time because it is not working. Food processor motor did not start when I tried in the month of March 2020.

[Oct 02, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RUTHWIK.B Gowda on Oct 2, 2020
                    Hi... I buyed fastrack reflux 2.0...on 30sep...tgen I came today for return they say not exchange... There is no damage nothing done... Clearly mentioned we can replace within 4 days... The band shows wrong walking and calorie burn details and many other problems... Plzzz return or exchange with different band than 2.0...plzz do the needfull

Return or exchange is not accept by shop
                    Return or exchange is not accept by shop

[Oct 04, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Croma — Faculty apple airpod sold, need refund

seema1607rathi on Sep 29, 2020
                      I have purchased apple airpods from chroma janakpuri on 24th aug (8:30 pm),. The product was not ok. It works like a fake...

Urimiti on Sep 25, 2020
                      Hi team,

I'm very regretted about chroma service and i feel bad as a tata employee. Because today i have buying one laptop in chroma worth of 68000. But i didn't get employ discount on my tcs i'd card. As the manegement told system not accepted the offer. Because already hv brand offer on this product. Here brand offer is provided by lenovo company. Here i'm asking about which my company providing benefits to employees. Please sort of this issue asap.

Mobile num :[protected]

Location : rajahmundry.

[Sep 25, 2020] Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Croma — split ac (215537 lg inv/ac 1.5 t ks-q18enza)

GautamKhanna on Sep 24, 2020
                        Hi, i am gautam khanna, resident of purvanchal royal city, greater noida.

I have purchased 3 air conditioners...