[Resolved] HP India — hp panjim store

Panjim Goa, Panjim, India
 Sudhakar [email protected] on May 6, 2019
I would like to share my experience of visiting your prestigious store on 4th may at 16.30 hours for purchase of new laptop. Upon entry in shop i went to counter person who appeared as store manager and looked very busy typing on her laptop, she guided her other staff to show us the products. The other staff with lack of knowledge guided us with a chart in hand and was not convinsing enough.
There was no courtesy to show demo of the laptop. Upon my query for quotation, the store manager / counter person started her enquiry about the reason for taking a quotation. This was really strange. And the way of communicating was also unfriendly.
In the era on online shopping i believe due care should be taken for walk in customers but your executive were busy or not interested.
Needless to mention that i finally bought laptop from next door dell shop.
I will appreciate if you will take corrective measures.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2019

[May 06, 2019] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HP India Customer Care's response, May 06, 2019
Hello Sudhakar,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'll be sure to share your feedback with appropriate team internally. You may reach out to me again in future when you need any help.

I'll be glad to provide any help & assistance if needed.

Support E-mail: hpsupport.[protected]@hp.com