HP India — okhla service center global services

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 budst on Aug 20, 2018
First of all the address of the service center is wrong on hp website and in google maps so it was difficult to reach.
Now the main problem with the service center. I visited for my hp 3635 printer (Out of warranty) they don't even pick call, even they reject calls. When i reached their no one was in the office. I wait for 10 minutes. They were not like proffessional slouching on chair don't even ask me anything for minutes again. That was their way of communicating with customer. The main thing is - after checking my printer they asked me to leave printer for diagnose and pay rs.354 and they send diangnose report to my email in 2 days i agreed. Then after 3 days no response from them and i call them and again after many attempts to connect someone pick up call and then ask me case id then i tell them the case id, they put me on hold more then 5 minutes after that he said they r going to going to call me back (And without even listen to me and cut call instantly) and not even call back. After 6 days i call them and just ask - how many does it take for a diagnose and he said dont u have manners and askk who i am? I tell him and keep on questioning days for diagnose but he did not tell me that and say if u have problem then come and take ur printer. So please take some action. Why i paid for that diagnose? And troubled me to cover that far distance and reach their. Kindly help me, what should i do?

okhla service center global services

[Aug 20, 2018] HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0