[Resolved]  Hp Laptop — Warranty related

Hello sir,
I am vivek kumar and i have purchased hp pavilion x360(8CG932842R) laptop and also buy accidental protection, when i was complain to hp department on about 22sep 2020 then more than 1 months remaining in my one year warranty then i am talked to hp department then a case is generated [protected] and he say that share invoice latter then i was share invoice latter and also 4 or 5 times before already share invoice latter and after somedays he says that my warranty was expired and say that hp support assistant was wrong show and then when i am checked hp support assistant then show that my warranty was expired.
and whenever i am calling to toll free number then aftersome time my call will disconnected by hp department
And also which warranty will right i do not know because may bhi 3 warranty show, please see in photo.
Oct 18, 2020
nothing any step taken by company whenever i am calling hp toll free number then i am saying my consult then aftersome times call will disconnected. My question was If i am follow my support assistant then i am wrong or if i am not wrong then replace my screen and i am already talked to hp department about 6months before to crack on display. unistall 3 in one, in this appplication now shows that my accidental damage protection was not expired.
Oct 04, 2020

HP India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 08, 2020
Updated by Vivek21032003
please see my unistall 3 in one application, 12 days remaining for expire accidental protection damage

Oct 09, 2020
Updated by Vivek21032003
Today, my case is closed when i am asked why my case is closed the he say that 3 time i was call you but you do not recevied any call but this is wrong whenever i recevied the call then within 5second call will dissconnected by hp
Oct 10, 2020
HP India Customer Care's response
Hello Vivek,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

I've escalated this to the concenred team they will contact you asap.

I am an HP employee. If the information hasn’t solved your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website (www.hp.com/in)

Please visit the HP Support Forum www.hp.com/supportforum for further help.

Oct 11, 2020
Updated by Vivek21032003
whenever i call you team then i am waiting for about 40 minutes and then i talked to hp department then aftersome time my call was disconnected by hp department.
Please check my call history, me number is [protected]

HP India