Hyundai Motor India — car insurance certificate is not accepted by bajaj allianz issued through baltic hyundai faridabad

nkbpb on Jan 4, 2019
I had an Insurance cover note from Bajaj Allianz General Insurance company in the year of 2016 while purchasing my car from Baltic Hyundai, Mathura Road, Faridabad. Sales representative's name is Mr. Mahender Bisht.

Last year I got insurance renewed through United Insurance Co Limited. When my car met an accident and reported for insurance benefit, United Insurance asked me to submit last year's No Claim Confirmation because I have availed No Claim Bonus while taking Insurance cover note from United Insurance.

After that I visited Bajaj Allianz General Insurance office and came to know the said certificate was not issued by their company and serial number which is mentioned on the cover note is absolutely wrong.

I hereby put a notice requesting that how and why this certificate was issued through Baltic Hyundai. I had paid INR 29937/= as insurance charges. Request kindly take an immediate appropriate action and arrange to get refund of the said amount. Also, please let me know if anything to be further done from my side.

Naba Kumar Batabyal

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Hyundai Motor India - car insurance certificate is not accepted by bajaj allianz issued through baltic hyundai faridabad