I10 Earpods — return the product

Kiran Kumarr A on Feb 3, 2019
I10earpods.com — fraud i10 earpods website

Sir this is a fraud company which is running through website i10earpods.com, they are showing diffrent product and delivering wrong cheap product (I7s) and also not refunding my money (1500). I have seen many similar complains about the same company.

I order i10 earpods and got i7s earpods.
Also attaching image below.

It is a wireless earphones similar to apple airpods..

Comments

Ordered for i10 but got i7 and that also damaged...the quality is cheap but thats understandable.. alteast have the courtesy to send both earpods in a working condition...
I ordered a red and they send me white
I ordered i10 and they send me i7
I can’t contact them or they don’t even email me back replying to the email I sent
Hi my order number is iep52930. I have order i10 earpods from this company but i have received damaged product which is not working one side and also send them mail regarding refund or replace but still have not received any feedback from there side.
I send them mail, also search on google from his gst number and it shows that owner of this company is nawal singh. There is not contact details are available on website.

I10 Earpods - return the product