I10 Earpods Complaints & Reviews

I10 Earpods — bad quality product

R. Kishore on Jul 3, 2019
Myself rajkishore satpathy ordered an i10 earpods but i received i7 earpods instead of that, the sound quality is very cheap...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Prateek2020 on Jul 3, 2019
Hi my name is Prateek and couple of days back I ordered wireless earpods from this website https://i10earpods.com/ for 1499rs however the quality of the product is horrible and cheap. It also have scratches all over. I tried contacting the company by email however I haven't received any acknowledgement from them. I even tried to connect them through Facebook however they blocked my from their page.
My order details are given below
Hi Prateek, thanks for your purchase of Rs. 1, 499.00 from i10earpods! We'll notify you when it ships. View order (IEP52396): https://i10earpods.com/3159949401/orders/7a9fbe4e654ec21ce1fd6d6ca5e3b506/authenticate?key=40f3ed90640a73116a4dfa31d4a626fc

Am also sending your the pictures of product as well. Their refund policy is very strict saying that would only initiate refund once they get their product in warehouse within 3 days and they don't even bother to reply emails. Please help.

Updated by Prateek2020 Jul 03, 2019
I'd also like to mention the address of the company. I think its a scam company
The address is i10 earpods plot number 479 basement sector 38 gurgaon haryana 122003

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

I10 Earpods — fake product

Pranav Mediratta on Jun 15, 2019
    I ordered i10 earpods from website i10earpods.com and i got i7 earpods now they are showing no exchange portal i have paid...
    Complaint category Online Shopping

Poojashree p on Jun 2, 2019
    I had ordered i10earpods online from i10earpods.com last week and what i have got delivered is i8earpods and it is damaged and not working, i have mailed company twice about this but no response. I have paid 1500for this crap piece. I request you to consider this issue and take action against the fraud company. I have also seen many people writing about this issue.. Please take an correct again and help me to refund my amount
    Sir I have purchased the I7S EarPods from I10 EarPod company but it’s defective product and mY iD order no.is IEP45669 and I want my money back if they did not do this I will shut the company and my brother is in DEPUTY GENRAL OF POLICE and they have to face consequence to provide faulty product.
    Mujhe ye nahi chahiye q ki maine jo magaya tha o nhi aaya hai mujhe isse reatan karna hai
    Rajkumar srivaa's reply, Jul 18, 2019
    Maine i10 magaya tha or dusra product aaya hai mujhe ye reatun katna hai
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

I10 Earpods — refund

Moushumi Suna on Jun 2, 2019
      Helo, my name is moushumi
      I have purchased a earpods from i10 earpods order id - iep44178 but i have received i7s earpods...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Online Shopping

I10 Earpods — i7s tws ordered but there is no product need refund 1500 rs.

Periyadurai on May 31, 2019
      I ordered the i7s tws earpodes from i10earpodes. But i opened after delivered. There is no product in this pack only charging...
      Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Jaanvi Jolly on May 19, 2019
      The product I received was fake and defective now no one is replying back to any emails pls help
      They offer Apple duplicate AirPods at 1500 and on the website claim about 100 % return and refund they did not provide any number to contact them on, I feel cheated I would like to get my money back, they send cheap used and defective products, we need to stop this dubious company
      I want to return the product as it is fake.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

krishnapathak_1107 on May 16, 2019
        I purchased a earpods from i10 earpods order id#iep37526.
        When i received the product, i found them defective.

Ita totally fraud! Company!! I compalined on customer care mail id or info id. Neither i getting refund or replace from their side.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

R PRAMOD on May 13, 2019
          Order ID No: IEP41234

I have ordered i10 earpod however they have shipped i7 which is not required and no customer care number to complain. Its a fraud. There are no contact details shared by i10.

This is ridiculous that they sale high range products without any customer support. This is really frustrating if we do not get proper customer support.

This is ridiculous that they do not see order which was given for i10 and they shipped i7 which is cheaper product. They should either give refund or give replacement. There is no option to complaint and also there is no way to send shipment back on their website.

I really need help on this as this may have happened with multiple peoples and they are just enjoying on hard earned money from people like me. Kindly help.

Contact no - 91-8200101952

i7s delivered in place of i10
          i7s delivered in place of i10
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Shallu Arora248 on Apr 29, 2019
            I purchased a ear pods from i7s tws ear pods order id#iep34961.
            When i received the product, i found them defective.
            I complained on mail but i didn't get any answer from them neither they mention any contact number to call them. I have already sent to return the product but still not received any call and email. How i receive the refund my amount

It a totally fraud! Company!! I complained on customer care mail id or info id. Neither i getting refund or replace from their side.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Recently Discussed

earpods fraud
              bad quality product
              return the product
              I10 Earpods
              bad product quality and it doesn't worth what I paid.
              I10 Earpods
              defective cheap product no one replying