I8 Earpods — i8 is a big fraud gang of india

dnarjinary on Aug 25, 2019
I ordered i8 earpods bluetooth speaker with order iep115993 on i8 earpods facebook page, company’s mentioned address on invoice is i8 earpods unitech arcadia, office no 804 sector 49, gurgaon, haryana.

First, i received it from courier. The product is very poor & 3rd class quality and completely different
Its not same, & interesting thing is they are sending rs 3 to 4 hundreds range of quality bluetooth speaker, its available in that price on amazon. They are cheating with innocent customers & also it is a big crime.
Which one i booked
So i tried to contact the company through the mentioned email id (Ie [protected]@i8earpods.com the only mentioned contact detail on website and invoice) for return and refund but neither received any mail response nor any contact number available on website.😈

Updated by dnarjinary, Aug 25, 2019

Its not same which one I ordered, & interesting thing is they are sending Rs 3 to 4 hundreds range of poor quality Bluetooth speaker, the product is available in that price on amazon. They are cheating with innocent customers & also it is a big crime.
So i tried to contact the company through the mentioned email id (IE [protected]@i8earpods.com the only mentioned contact detail on website and invoice) for return and refund but neither received any mail response nor any contact number available on website.. .
Updated by dnarjinary, Aug 25, 2019
Yesterday i received it from Bluedart courier.& I noticed The product is very poor & 3rd class quality and completely different,

i8 is a big fraud gang of india

Comments

I have received but no once can able to hear me. Also there is lot of distribution in the voice.
I order this ear pod online but when this product is delivered is broken and unwell packing so please listen my complaint on consumer forum and resolve my complaint and money return .

I8 Earpods - i8 is a big fraud gang of india