[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — pending refund status

Pranav Shrivastava on Jul 11, 2019
I did receive refund of my ticket which i cancelled from go ibibo with booking id :- trnafd08lr8s10 and i m yet yo receive refund of rs 1665 in my account. Goibibo has told they have refunded it but it didn't reflect in my account. I contacted bank with reference number but didn't receive any help from there and have been told to contact the source so kindly help me with my refund...
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 11, 2019

[Jul 11, 2019] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2019
Dear Pranav Shrivastava,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: TRNAFD08LR8S10.

We checked booking details and please be informed that refund of INR 1665 processed on the same account/credit card/mode of payment with which you confirmed the booking.

It must reflect in the respective account within 5-14 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays), from the date of refund success.

Refund Date: July 4, 2019, 10:02 a.m.
bank Reference number: 05134049185017623494594

Please wait for the refund timeline mentioned.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-Goibibo

Comments

I have booked Air Ticket of Spicejet from Porbandar to Mumbai for 3rd July 2019 through filight no. SG2874 with PNR No. - N9RB7Z

I have cancelled above ticket due to personal reason. but I have not received back GST amount in refunded amount.

Please do the needful accordingly.

- Nikhil Shah
nikhil_shah_jamnagar's reply, Jul 6, 2019

Please do the needful accordingly.

- Nikhil Shah
I am struggling since yesterday morning to get a resolution on ticket #[protected] Int Flights - Special Request To Airline - Seat
I have booked paid seats, but the seats are not reflecting in my itinerary. Could you please update on same. Thank you!

+91 92 1302 5552 [Goibibo]