[Resolved] Ibibo Group / Goibibo — Tkt cancelled but amt not refund

Gurgaon Haryana, India
 Deepak Gabrani
Dear Sir, I have cancelled a ticket of indigo flight from indigo customer care sector from delhi - raipur which is booked from GOIBIBO. When we talk in indigo customer care they told we are already refunded to goibibo.com journey date is 26 oct 2015 already 2 months paased. But when we talk in goibibo.com cant get positive response from them & they said refund is under processed. PNR : J6JCSC(MR RAMESH AGRAWAL) C5M6TS(MRS BIMLA AGRAWAL) F2S33Y(MR VIPUL AGRAWAL) YC7DRD(MRS HARSITA BANSAL) THESE ALL 4 PNRS IS BOOKED FROM GOIBIBO.COM BUT REFUND STILL NOT GET FROM THEM INDIGO IS ALREADY REFUNDED TO GOIBIBO.COM SO KINDLY REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE TAKE FUTHER ACTION AGAINST GOIBIBO.COM & PROVIDE REFUNDS. THANKS DEEPAK GABRANI [protected]

Tkt cancelled but amt not refund

[Jan 16, 2016] Ibibo Group / Goibibo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ibibo Group / Goibibo Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2016

This is in regards to the booking id N6EJ6JCSC//T6EC5M6TS//N6EYC7DRD

Please note that we are checking the issue and shall revert by maximum Thursday EOD.

Gocare Team

Comments

frod websid goibibo

Very very poor service hai goibibo ka

This is in regards to the booking id N6EJ6JCSC//T6EC5M6TS//N6EYC7DRD

Please note that we are checking the issue and shall revert by maximum Friday EOD.

Greetings from Goibibo.com

Please see the below refund details.

Dear mayur

i have booked my train tickets from howrah to nagpur in duronto express but my booking got failed & my money got deducted .I am not able to find my refund status .And when i called customer support the automated voice told me that there is no booking with this number .This type of service not really accepted .

Please connect me over the phone or mail

deails of my booking

train:doronto express

name:sonali raj

travel dates:30jan, 2019

train no-12262

booking id:trnaf7sihcnena

waiting for your prompt reply

sonali