[Resolved] ICICI Direct — Demat a/c opened with salary a/c saying its free

Nashik, Nashik District, Maharashtra, India
 Ashish Parab18
In apr'2014 one of icici bank nashik sales executive opened demat a/c with salary a/c saying its free, after one year bank started to charge, i did not ever use it or even not log in to it, then why bank is charging me, due this my home loan emi get bounced thereafter i came to know all this, icici bank providing very poor service by imposing such schemes.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2016
Not resolved yet even I visited to sharanpur branch they sent me to indira nagar brance as my account opened in indira nagar branch, indira nagar brance executive sent me to untawadi branch. saying our salary a/c sales team seats there, then I visited untawadi branch they said to close demat a/c need visit canada corner branch, after this I also registered complaint on icici bank web site but not satisfied below the email received from them
------ Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: Aug 17, 2016 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: 0007JaBU2TJN4J3K:Fwd Compliments from Ashish Parab/ [email protected]
To:
Cc:

Dear Customer,

We Thank you for writing to us.

With reference to your e-mail, this is to inform you that, you have 3 in 1 account where demat account and trading account is linked with saving account.
In the interest of our customers account security, we accept e-mail requests only if they are sent from the e-mail ID registered with us. We do not disclose account details in response to e-mails sent from unregistered e-mail ID, since such mails are prone to hacking and frauds.

To help us ensure security of your account and avoid account related information being disclosed to third party, we request you to write to us only from your e-mail ID registered with us.

To register / update your e-mail ID in your ICICI Direct account, you could follow the below simple path :

Path : Log into www.icicidirect.com > Customer service page > My account > General profile.

Alternatively, you may contact our Customer Care for further assistance. Please click the below link to view the contact numbers :

We look forward for your co-operation in helping us serve you better and assure the best services in future.

Sincerely,

Jeetendra
Customer Service Officer
ICICI Securities Limited
Updated by Ashish Parab18, Aug 21, 2016
In apr'2014 one of icici bank nashik sales executive opened demat a/c with salary a/c saying its free, after one year bank started to charge, I did not ever use it or even not log in to it, then why bank is charging me, due this my home loan emi get bounced thereafter I came to know all this, icici bank providing very poor service by imposing such schemes

Raj Palace, A1/15 Sector H, Purania Chauraha, Aliganj Lucknow, Aliganj, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226024
    ICICI Direct - Demat a/c opened with salary a/c saying its free