[Resolved]  ICICI Lombard — non issuance of hard copy policy

Respected sir, i buy hero glamour i3s tubless and get soft copy of insurance policy document from show room, my policy no 3005/41877954/11367/000 and ref no - [protected]. I sent many e mails t cc and other concerned dept with all connected documents for original policy of hard copy. My e mails dated 02, 06, 23 nov 18, 13 & 20 dec 18. 08, & 29 jan 19 but invain till date hard copy of policy didn't send me. Service quality cs manager nishit raout has been send courier awb no [protected], but blue dart courier has showed return to icici lambard, because on request of icici lambard insurance (Don't delivery to customer). Since long time harshment by service quality and customer care. Take necessary action against the defaulters. Please cancel the the said policy and refund me paid amount. Thanking you yours faithfully. M ramesh, ex-army, [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Dear Ramesh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
Updated by ramesh139 Feb 10, 2019 01 feb complaint of non receipt of hard copy of policy not yet received. It's too long period. Please cancel the same and refund immediately. M Ramesh, Ex-Army.[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

ICICI Lombard
    ICICI Lombard Phone
    1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard Address
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025