[Resolved] Icici Lombard — regarding claim policy no 4128/ih/[protected]/02/000

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Subbarao Ramesh on Feb 10, 2019
Regarding claim
Though i had declared that i am diabetic at the time of my first year policy which is also mentioned in my policy. When i submitted the claim, your people raised objections for want of three years old my doctors prescription to say that i am diabetic. Does this make any sense. Your people are harassing me. I am paying 1 lak premium.

With this kind of objection do you want me to renew the policy.
Please reply or call

Ramesh
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2019

[Feb 10, 2019] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Subbarao Ramesh, Feb 10, 2019
Regarding claim
Though I had declared that I am diabetic at the time of my first year policy which is also mentioned in my policy. When I Submitted the claim, Your people Raised objections for want of three years old my doctors prescription to say that I am diabetic.does this make any sense.your people are harassing me.I am paying 1 lak premium.

With this kind of objection do you want me to renew the policy.
Please reply or call

Ramesh
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
Dear Subbarao,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details mentioned. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update on the same

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Comments

I am complaining against icici lombard general insurance company ltd for less disbursement of idv and delay .

Dear Ajeit,

We have noted your concern. Kindly share your contact/policy details for us to check this from our end.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance
I had a motor insurance policy of ICICI Lombard for which a claim had been lodge. I had contacted the local personnel, he said that the claim will process shortly. But when the claim is not processed i tried to contact the personnel but he was not responding to my calls nor he revert me back.
MY policy no is 3001/HA[protected]/00/000

Dear Pradeep,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. We have made a note of the details and will get back to you with an update.

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2019

Dear Mr. Agrawal,

We write this with reference to your concerns raised.

At the outset, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

As per our telephonic conversation, we hereby confirm that your claim reference number MOT08227113 has been processed and you are in receipt of the claim amount of Rs. 2, 80, 044/- towards the claim.

Further, we value your feedback, which will enable us to make our processes more robust and enhance customer satisfaction and the same has been shared with our concern claims department for non-occurrence of the same in future.

We assure you best of our services.
Payment by debit card payment deduct by account but transaction failed so pls check and refund a amount..

Amount-10982/-
Transaction date-22/02/2019
A/c no.[protected]
A/c name- vikas Tak
Payment mode- debit card
VikasTa04463531's reply, Feb 22, 2019
Pls reslove

Dear Vikas,

We have made a note of your concern. Kindly share your contact for us to check this from our end.

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - regarding claim policy no 4128/ih/125709811/02/000