[Resolved] Icici Lombard — secure mind policy

nagavino on Feb 2, 2018
I have taken 5 year secur mind policy on jan 2016. Now i would like to cancel the policy for some personal reasons and kindly reimburse my paid amount after applicable charges.

Awaiting for response.

Email i'd: [email protected]

Policy no: 4065/sm/[protected]/00/000

Make the policy to be cancel as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2018

[Feb 02, 2018] ICICI Lombard customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yadav Asharam's response, Jan 29, 2018
Chor hain sab sab
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2018

We have made a note of your email id and policy number. We will check and get back to you.

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2018
Dear Ma’am,

We write this with reference to your below concern,

We tried to reach you on your mentioned contact number however was unable to reach you.

Further we request you to share your convenient timing between Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 6:30 pm in order to assist further.

We look forward to serve you.

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 09, 2018
Dear Ma’am,

We write this with reference to your below concern,

We understand that you are holding policy 4065/SM/[protected]/00/000 with us since January 2016 and you have requested for cancellation for the same after 2 years i.e. on February 7, 2018 wherein you will be eligible for refund of Rs 2996/- (approx.) only.

If you still wish to cancel the policy request you to provide us your final consent to enable us to process the same.

We value your relation with us and assure you best of our services.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Comments

MH 48 AF 9801 गाड़ी चोरी होकर पाँच महीने बीत चुके हैं लेकिन अभी तक ना गाड़ी मिली ना ईन्सूरेन्स का पैसा क्या हम ईन्सूरेन्स झक मारने के करते है।
अब हम कनजुमर कोट मे क रहें है
ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 7, 2018

Dear Asharam,

Request you to share your policy and contact details. We will check this from our end and get back to you with an update.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance

Already 5 Feb-2018 My Policy Cancel And All Document My side Clare Submitted And icici lombard Employ Conform 7 Days transfer payment Your Account But 15 Days Complete but payment My Account Not So Show So please This Case Urgent Help me ...

my cont no[protected]

ICICI Lombard Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2018

We request you to share your policy number if your concern pertains to ICICI LOMBARD.

1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Icici Lombard - secure mind policy