[Resolved] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — Change the mobile number and email mail id

Meerut, Meerut District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Basava Raj Shetty
I requested for change the policy register mobile number and e mail I'd Present mobile no [protected] and e mail [email protected] And change the home address home address is basavaraj, hadige post, sakaleshapur taluck, hassan district, karnataka state, pin coax 573165 please up to date my application thanking for you.

Basavaraj

Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2017

[Mar 27, 2017] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2017
Dear Mr. Shetty,

We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Mar 30, 2017
Dear Mr. Shetty,

We understand that our official has contacted you and is addressing your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2017
Dear Mr. Shetty,

We understand that our representative has contacted you and assisted you with your concern.

Is there anything else we may assist you with?

www.iciciprulife.com

Comments

Sir i want to change my mobile no because i lost my previous mobile number. I also want to add my email id i.e., [email protected] My nhttps://www.consumercomplaints.in/icici-prudential-life-insurance-change-the-mob... mobile no is [protected] and my previous number was [protected] .
Sir I live in Tripura in a remote area and your office is so far from my house i.e., 200 km. distance. when i pay my premium i did not get my receipt because the confirmation code has been send to my previous number. So I request you to kindly solve my problem and thus oblige.

With regards
Sankari Saha, Policy number[protected].

Currently I am working in Qatar.So I need to change my mobile number and email id to get the feed back.So I request you to do the needful
Mobile No: +[protected]
email: [email protected]

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 11, 2017

Dear Alia,

We have made a note of the details. Our official will get in touch with you.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care's response, May 26, 2017

Dear Alia,

Is there anything else we may assist you with?

www.iciciprulife.com
I requested for change the policy register mobile number and e mail I'd Present mobile no [protected]email id [email protected] And change the home address home H no 38 Guru Nanak colony Mandi Gobind garh district Fatehgarh Sahib Punjab pin codes 147301please up to date my application thanking for you.

Pawan Prajapati
Policy no 02935170

Pawan Prajapati
Policy no 02935170

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Change the mobile number and email mail id