Postal Life Insurance [PLI]

New Delhi District
Delhi
India - 110 021

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] related photos (227)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

As per reply received from Aps, premium for the month dec 2011 & jan 2012 was not done .If I pay through any post office and send receipts for said month. after that my policy will be updated till now?
Ref for your reply
Ref for your reply

[Apr 11, 2021] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As per reply received from aps, premium for the month dec 2011& jan 2012 was not received hence further updation was not done.if I pay for the said period from any post office and send receipts.there after my policy updation will done till date.
    Reference for your reply

Pli policy no - aps 1267382-L, EA-40, sum assured-500000, date of proposal 26 nov 2011. Premium paid upto Mar 2021 through pao (Or) corps of signals jabalpur. My above policy has updated upto mar 2018 where as my policy premium has been paid upto Mar 2021. So i am unable to revi ve my policy in civil post office. So i would request you to update my policy to enable me to proceed with future transaction. I would appreciate if you consider my request and take action as soon as possible. My contact no [protected] and my email id [protected]@gmail.com in my policy portal.

[Apr 10, 2021] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As per reply received from APS, Premium for the month Dec-2011 & Jan-2012 was not received Hence further updation was not done.
        So can I pay through indian post office for this particular month thereafter my policy will be updated till month.
        Updation of policy number aps-1267382L

My PLI Customer ID is 5598462. I have paid my PLI Policy monthly Premium online for the period from 1st April to 30th April,...

Dear sir

My contact no is - [protected].
          Apr 10, 2021
          I am sanjit kumar dubey from bihar siwan, my policy no APS-1267382L is lapse fm 01/09/2019 To 30/04/2021. But I paid all premiums time to time this duration through account office CDA JABALPUR . I have available all monthly pay slip in which deduction is done . So I kindly request you sir please update my policy no- APS- 1267382L I always greatful to you

I had paid the online payment for my policy number TN-606257-CS on 31st March 2021. Rs 9027 was detected from my ICICI credit card account .The online transaction id is [protected]. The amount was detected from ICICI bank but postal still it shows pending. please confirm the payment at the earliest.
            Regarding payment confirmation

[Apr 09, 2021] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had paid the PLI premium online from the postal life insurance website choosing the option o[censored]pi. The amount got deducted...
              I have made monthly installments payment against my PLI no[protected] on 04 Apr 2021 of amount 4809 from my city credit...
              I have paid Rs 4039 on date 20 march 2021 with Amazon pay upi app with transaction ID number[protected], and amount deducted...
              I have deposited Rs 4039 through Amazon pay upi with transaction ID[protected] on date 20 march 2021, for my policy number...

I have deposited 02 installments online but both the installments have not been updated yet and neither the amount has been returned. Please resolve

Policy No. (1) UP-246759-P amt- 598/-
              (2) UP-246760-P amt- 562/-

Through IPPB A/c No.[protected],
              Transaction Date[protected]
              PLI Premium Deposited but not updated in Policy month Status

[Apr 07, 2021] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am Lijo joseph now am serving in Indian Army from july-2003. I had taken a PLI policy when I was training at 3 trg bn(1EME Centre secunderabad.) With premium Rs 375 pm and it's automatically debited from my salary.till now I have not received policy bond. So it is requested to sent my documents as soon as possible.
                My PLI policy no is APS-589996-L
                Apr 12, 2021
                My email- [email protected] Mob no-7898309453

[Apr 05, 2021] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am KANAGASELVAM my pli number is TN-447944-CS I paid my premium thru online using my customer I'd upto February 2021 now my...

Amount rs 2719 debited through online from icici account ref no[protected] but premium collection showing pending policy no[protected] .

[Apr 04, 2021] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to pay the premium for 2 months for my rpli policy and while making payment via UPI transaction the amount got debited...

I have paid PLI Premium of 3016 on 01/04/2021 for period 01/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 using Google Pay UPI but in payment history it shows transaction pending even after amount debited from my account and transferred to Departments of Posts.
                    Policy No[protected]
                    Customer Id[protected]
                    UPI Transaction Id[protected]
                    Premium Paid but on portal shows pending
                    Premium Paid but on portal shows pending

[Apr 01, 2021] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam I made online payment for pli premium.but failure.not received any receipt.Amount debited in my account but not credited in pli .pls do needful
                      Online payment regarding

[Mar 29, 2021] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My policy no is[protected] and customer id is 65331480, i paid pli premium online by UPI payment for the current financial...

PlI login is not possible
                        Server error

[Mar 22, 2021] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.