Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Customer Care

Delhi
India - 110 021

Load

Postal Life Insurance [PLI] Complaints & Reviews

Postal Life Insurance [Pli] — Not able to generate customer I'd to pay RPLI premium online

Purusothaman s on Aug 7, 2020
I'm paying RPLI from March 2014. My policy number : R-TN-EA-2721393. Im not able to generate customer I'd to make payment...
Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Postal Life Insurance [Pli] — Postal Life Insurance [Pli] issue regarding premium payment

Nevil Trambadia on Aug 5, 2020
I have policy in postal life insurance, Bhavnagar

My policy number is:[protected]

I have paid...
Complaint category Insurance

Silane 116 on Aug 5, 2020
My service no. 194788a rank aa/app shivpal s shekhawat
I have done pli in june 2006 and rupees 575/- per month was deducted with reference of 93202/naval/aps-7d/gp-iii dated 18 aug 2006 till jun 2020. Now it's matured..
In view of the above following is submitted :-
A. I'm not having any policy details i. E. Policy no. Date of commencement and maturity date.
B. Policy bond was not delivered to me or it was not received by me in till dec 2006.
C. For same i sent a mail on pli. [protected]@gmail.com but no reply.
So, plz provide policy details number/ policy bond to claim maturity amount in time..

[Aug 05, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
any details to be sent on my email silane.[protected]@gmail.com

bsquare007 on Aug 4, 2020
    Applied pli online on[protected] and payment successful. Got only proposal number (P-cwa[protected]) in email. Policy not created till now.

19-07-2020 : applied online and paid first premium online. policy not generated.

[email protected] on Aug 4, 2020
      I have pay online pli rs 2403 on date 29/07/2020 payment options through phonepe, payment successful but pli status pending and due payment ofjuly month. My pli policy number is[protected] and my name is phantush kumar. Please check and solved my policy status. Thanking sir.

Online PLI PAY but pli status pending and due now

[Aug 04, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vivek Singh 12 on Aug 3, 2020
        Pli policy number[protected] i got message on[protected] that my policy is lapsed due to non payment of premium. So on that day through post info app using id passward of login i tried to pay late premium amount-23526 through upi pay upi id [protected]@ybl after payment confirmation i got got payment sussessful message on phone pay form where i paid but on post info app still showing premium not paid i am really disappointed please help me contact number [protected]

[Aug 03, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Postal Life Insurance [Pli] — Premium receipt not generated online status showing pending

Manish Lade on Aug 2, 2020
          I have paid Rs. 36314/- towards premium of my PLI policy online on 02/08/2020 for the period of 01/08/2020to...
          Complaint category Insurance

Chinna2020 on Aug 1, 2020
          Respected sir/madam

I am p. Vijaya bhaskar i am having postal life insurance with policy no:ap-622004-b. I had made a payment of monthly premium on[protected] for the months of june and july with rs:4008. But i haven't received any mail or message regarding payment confirmation from your side. Amount was debited from my account, when i login to yours pli app it is still showing premium pending and policy was in active status

[Aug 01, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sangeet Kumar Choudhary on Aug 1, 2020
            I paid yearly premium up to july 2020. But i received sms for revival of policy why? I tried online premium payment for aug. 2020. But not accepted. Previously i paid yearly premium by online upto july 2020. I received receipt for the same payment. My premium due from 1 aug. 2020. My policy no. Is gj-392092-cs. My mobile no. [protected]. My email is sangeet. [protected]@rediffmail.com

Bhanudas Nalkande on Aug 1, 2020
              Si my pli policy no 348290-l was matured on 12 nov 19 but no payment of maturity amount

Postal Life Insurance [Pli] — Regarding Login into Pli customer portal

Thriven H N on Aug 1, 2020
                Sir i have generated customer Id for my Rural Life Insurance policy and I have created password also. But am not able to login,...
                Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

69000143 on Jul 29, 2020
                I have deposited pli for two months rupees 8896 on[protected]May and june) online. Money has received by india post but pli status is showing pending. Pli number is[protected].
                My phone number is [protected].

[Jul 29, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Postal Life Insurance [Pli] — Send my original bond paper

[email protected] on Jul 29, 2020
                  With due respect and humble submission i suraj chettri beg to state that i have taken a loan of amount 166000 (One lakhs sixty...
                  Complaint category Loans

bala krishnan s on Jul 29, 2020
                  Hi team,

I am not able to view any of the details in pli portal after successful login. Please help me out here.

69000143 on Jul 27, 2020
                    I, ajay prakash paid pli online on 30-06-20 for two months may and june. The money has received by india post but officer of head office hardoi (Post office) is saying i don't know anything. Pli status is showing pending. My pli number is[protected]. Please help me.

[Jul 27, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

patilby on Jul 27, 2020
                      I no 14842289m hav patil balkrishna yadav not recd my pli boand no aps 941650. L which is come to closed on 03 apr 20. Pl send said boand to my below unit adderss for matuity file pl.
                      Hq 448 coy asc pet
                      Pin 905448
                      C. O 56 apo

Or ambala cantt post office
                      My mob no [protected]
                      Email. [protected]@gmail.com

69000143 on Jul 26, 2020
                        I have deposited pli for two months rupees 8896 (May and june) online. Money has received by india post. Pli status is showing pending. Officer of head office hardoi (Main post office) is saying i don't know anything.
                        Pli number[protected]

[Jul 26, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

69000143 on Jul 24, 2020
                          I have deposited Pli for two months rupees 8896 online on 30-06-20 by upi. India post has received the money but Pli status is pending. Officer of H. O. Hardoi are saying I don't know anything .Please help me.

I have paid Pli online. 8896 rupees has reached on 30-06-20 to India post but Pli status is pending.

Please help me.

Kulbir singh 1988 on Jul 24, 2020
                            Hello i opt for pli few years back and pay the pli for around 2 years but due to shortage of funds i was not able to pay the pli instalment further. Now its more then 5 years and i want that money that i had deposited may be credited to me i made several complaints but not get any reply. I had paid around 60000 rs.

Surrendering of pli

[Jul 24, 2020] Postal Life Insurance [PLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rinendra palla on Jul 24, 2020
                              Merchant order id - or[protected]
                              I got merchant order i'd from pay u payment gateway. Can u please check the status of the merchant order i'd and please inform the current status of it.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Recently Discussed

14 days ago
                                15 days ago
                                Postal Life Insurance [Pli]
                                Amount deducted through internet banking... Status showing pending
                                15 days ago
                                Postal Life Insurance [Pli]
                                Premium deducted for July pli premium, but in status it shows pending. I share all my details.
                                20 days ago