ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — cheater employees and cheater company icici prudential.

Kanpur, Kanpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Gautam Chawla7860 on Jan 11, 2019
I having a policy bearing no. 31777757 have serious issue with the agent. False claims are made by your employers just to get promotions and cheat the customers. False claims are made by your agents and customers are befooled. My premium amount and time period was exceeded against my will. Also the agent refused to cancel my policy as he needed good reason to cancel the policy or else he won't close the policy. I would request you to take strict action against your this employee and also demote him. I strictly told him that my premium amount to be 50000 but he changed it to 100000 also premium period was increased from 5yr. To 7yr. This was extremely bad and felt betrayed. Looking for your concern into the matter and help me out in cancelling the policy as it is in look out period..

[Jan 11, 2019] ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - cheater employees and cheater company icici prudential.